Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3380
-
12-12-20 13:28 #245Senior Member

Posts: 3853What's Shu's nationality? Chinese, Korean, others? I'm going to get her next week. I'm Chinese and hope she doesn't slam the door on my face as a lot of asians don't want to see their own kind. LOL. I didn't get shut out during the verification process so step 1 is complete.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 12:57 #244Senior Member

Posts: 582KGFB was the best. Every girl they had was Shu calibur or better.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
I just found out that Coco is working in north Jersey and damn if that doesn't make me want to take a road trip.
-
12-12-20 11:44 #243Senior Member

Posts: 624Re: asians
Has anyone seen Lilly Grey?
https://tryst.link/escort/lilly-grey
-
12-12-20 10:05 #242Senior Member

Posts: 378It seems Shu is the only one worth it from BTT. I sorely miss BAD and KGF. Sasha (Ivy) was legendary.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 02:09 #241Senior Member

Posts: 319A Class Kgirls
I'd seen some top notch talent come through Boston KGFB such as Cari and Sexy Ivy. As for BTT favorites on West Coast such AKI, Aurora and Mila, the latter retired this past February which was a major loss. Recently BTT gotten some real duds who couldn't make it in LA. You guys still have Hannah when visits.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 01:16 #240Senior Member

Posts: 742Don't expect she will ever be coming back to Boston with how crappy things were here for her due to BTT being a crap agency.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Why would top K-girls want to come to Boston when they know the agency sucks and they won't be able to maximize their popularity and make as much money as they can.
That is why BTT has so many crappy girls come through here, poor on looks and service.
-
12-11-20 18:06 #239Senior Member

Posts: 602This sums it up
And Dbl's response:
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
I have been following Hana's LA reviews since she landed in LA and someone mentioned her coming from Boston. In a month or two she has achieved Legend status. In LA. Where on any given day there are 100 KGirls to choose from. Yet in Boston she not only didn't get a single review on TER, but she was never even mentioned on this board. Do I think it is possible to get BBFS from a BTT girl? Hell yeah at least I hope so! Do I think it will ever be advertised like in LA. NOPE.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
One more thing, this is more of an East Coast West Coast thing as opposed to a Boston LA thing. With the exception of Gaga and Cora in NYC BBFS on the East Coast is virtually unheard of or at least not discussed.
-
12-11-20 15:35 #238Senior Member

Posts: 742Why would good girls want to come here?
I would guess, imagine that these girls will not want to come here or come back. Why would Hana / Chanel want to come back here if she is not going to be able to offer what she wants and be as busy to make money like she can in LA or other places.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
BTT is s subpar agency in regard to customer service and offering what customers want. They do not care about their clients, do not care if they offer subpar women who offer subpar service.
They have had some very poor girls in looks and service, they always do. They don't care if the girls are good looking or offer poor service.
Wish some competition would come into town and put pressure on them to up their game, as it stands now they are a poor agency with some good girls.
-
12-11-20 14:33 #237Senior Member

Posts: 319Hana \ Chanel
This accurate when Hana was with BTT as Chanel, she felt restricted on popularity, when she arrived in LA the restraints were let go, she's top of the food chain in this category now in LA for the time being.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 23:44 #236Senior Member

Posts: 151Bbfs
Btt is not late in the game. They run their own game as there is no other competing agency. Never will partake in BBFS, not sure what the big deal but in any event. I don't see it happening unless another angency moves in.
-
12-10-20 20:27 #235Senior Member

Posts: 495She makes sure she gets every last drop out of you. And sometimes she just keeps your dick in her mouth for a minute after you come, just motionless, It's heavenly.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 19:25 #234Senior Member

Posts: 582She really is a BJ queen. I'd say she's one of about 5 providers I've been with who legitimately seem to love sucking dick.
Originally Posted by RobbrKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 15:57 #233Senior Member

Posts: 43Visited today
Saw Shu this afternoon for the umpteenth time. Just to reiterate for those folks who haven't seen her, she is a head queen. That girl can suck the soul out of your body. I am not usually a big fan of BJs but I see her specifically for that reason. Swallows every drop too, she just might be my all time favorite for BJs.
-
12-10-20 10:39 #232Senior Member

Posts: 3853Word gets out quick if a girl offers BB. It's a great feature. Not saying that they will. But, if you're a frequent client, say to Shu, you can offer something that only the both of you can work out behind closed doors. Not saying she will. But, it could be considered. I've met AMP girls where I've seen for a few months and finally got the opportunity to not only get FS. But, BBFS as well. Later, she gave me her number and I saw her at her house in Quincy during the pandemic. Being nice and generous counts a lot. But, no, they won't advertise BB to anyone. Cali is heavy competition. If you don't offer BB, you're behind in the game.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 10:06 #231Senior Member

Posts: 247Damn, Cali got all the good girls.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
















