Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 10357
-
12-13-20 21:44 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 740Monday
Do you have a link for this one?
Originally Posted by TheRealStifler
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 19:40 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 84Looking to TOFTT
But unfortunately the girls on STG are DISGUSTING! Whatsca Stifler to do?
-
12-13-20 13:33 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 84It went well
Not that bad with the lights turned down low. Skipped the massage and dropped the shorts and pointing at Stiffy she knew what to do. Seemed to like it a bit rough so grabbing two handfuls of hair I finished in her throat! Zipped up and out the door! Sayronara! 20 bone bargain! NEXT!
Originally Posted by TheRealStifler
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 00:49 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 66https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/275121835166
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/026395967369
Funny this bogus ad hits close to home. I recognized LELE from bevard stg and the Daytona ad simply isn't hers. Perhaps there is hope that these ads that appear fake in nature are indeed providers from elsewhere that have had their ads lifted and spoofed in other geographical areas? This sure does lend credence to the theory anyway. Smfh!
-
12-11-20 21:03 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 468If only
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/136332417675
If only these ads were legit and stayed in Daytona, I'm standing in line!
-
12-11-20 20:58 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 468Gone?
I hear she has left the area? What a gorgeous lady that was a wonderful time. I hope she plans on returning if this is indeed true. She was a blast each time I visited and man was she beautiful.
Originally Posted by ReelFit
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 20:33 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 57Jenna
Recently had a date with this stacked beauty. Yes, she's been around for a year. But she's new to me! There were no "tracks" (needle marks) anywhere. She's a little ditzy. Not unusual. There's no perfect escort in Daytona that doesn't cost an arm and a d*k! I treated her right and she took very good care of me! She enjoys being, "on stage", I. E. , physically entertains! What a sense of humor! Erotic conversationalist, too. Each of us mongers has their own opinions and nobody's right or wrong. Jenna fits the bill for my thrill! Peace my fellow mongers!
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/397779598620
-
12-11-20 20:21 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 57I agree with Boat Drinks. Geena is a lot of fun! And she makes you feel special. Will do whatever makes you feel good (No Greek or CIM-anywhere else is OK! It is so rare to find a provider that has a good time and enjoys a visit!
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 20:07 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 894With prices like that I would expect the visit to not take place on a bed in a garage.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
12-11-20 19:35 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 159Gina
While heading south stopped in to visit Gina now Geena. I have seen her a lot in JAX as Riverside Gina. Booked a nice date with her. We went to her favorite restaurant, walked on the beach. The time at my hotel was awesome, like a visit with a visit with an old flame. We had a GFE evening. She really is one of the good ones. She just wants to treat people right and get respect in return She's agreed to visit me in PBI. If you communicate well and set up.
Some time you will have a nice experience that won't set you back.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 13:43 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 1069Katie / Lady renee
Someone has posted that katie is somehow related to lady renee which is FALSE info. Her daughter is NOT in the buisness and such info should be kept under anyway. Thanks.
-
12-11-20 13:34 #5021Regular Member

Posts: 20Pricing
I'm not sure about the pricing conversations, I always felt that if I tried to haggle the price down too much it would affect a providers attitude and performance. I might be wrong but I would pay a little extra for a provider that actually had nice tits, wasn't a gramma, didn't smell a cigarette butt, shaved, wasn't strung out, and actually provided a decent service. (and maybe had most of her teeth, but that's a lot to ask).
Originally Posted by UthRowAway
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 10:50 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 200The prices in her ad are ridiculous. I like the pics of her slobbing though. I can't find any reports on her either.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 10:22 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 468Stormy
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/634204303247
Anyone seen her? She came out of nowhere but looks interesting. Any helpful info is appreciated.
-
12-11-20 09:51 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 168Compensation
The problem I have with negotiating a lower rate is subpar performance. I know in my industry higher pay gets you better service. Just an observation.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.









Reply With Quote






