Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 691 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5019

    Stormy

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/634204303247

    Anyone seen her? She came out of nowhere but looks interesting. Any helpful info is appreciated.

  2. #5018

    Compensation

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Amen. Well Put brother!
    The problem I have with negotiating a lower rate is subpar performance. I know in my industry higher pay gets you better service. Just an observation.

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

  3. #5017

    Preach it

    Amen. Well Put brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontheprowl88  [View Original Post]
    I 100% agree with you on pricing and have been preaching that for years. I also have been attacked by a few on here for tying to "tell" them how much they should pay. To me, it makes no sense why someone would want to pay more, when they don't have to. It's like a guy buying a new car who multiple people tell them they paid 20 K for one and the buyer saying, no, I want to pay 25 K. I see the prices being reported on here and I just shake my head. I'll never understand paying what a lot of these guys do. Even the forum favorites like Shannon will do it for 60, which is what I paid her on three different occasions. Anyway, in my humble opinion. 40 for head, 60-80 for full service. Period. The reason why girls command higher prices is because there are guys who pay them and for what?

  4. #5016

    White Knights

    Quote Originally Posted by UthRowAway  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I don't know that I would pay one twenty for a provider, I only know of one or two that I would even consider at that price. Sixety to eighty is a fair price in this area, with a few less then that price. And you should Always negotiate what they ask for because they will always ask for more but usually take less. And anything not on the menu should be negotiated up front. The only exception for a tip would be if you really felt the provider went above and beyond your expectations and you consider them to be an ATF.
    I 100% agree with you on pricing and have been preaching that for years. I also have been attacked by a few on here for tying to "tell" them how much they should pay. To me, it makes no sense why someone would want to pay more, when they don't have to. It's like a guy buying a new car who multiple people tell them they paid 20 K for one and the buyer saying, no, I want to pay 25 K. I see the prices being reported on here and I just shake my head. I'll never understand paying what a lot of these guys do. Even the forum favorites like Shannon will do it for 60, which is what I paid her on three different occasions. Anyway, in my humble opinion. 40 for head, 60-80 for full service. Period. The reason why girls command higher prices is because there are guys who pay them and for what?

  5. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she wanted 100 - I just don't think a car date has a 100 value. Not when I can get katie in OC for 60 or lacey for 80 and that's greek and she's a lot of fun. And that's saying a lot because I actually don't mind car dates but I draw the line at 100 LOL.
    What's on the menu for $60? Didn't see a menu posted on her listing.

  6. #5014

    RE: Tally Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    She apparently has been in Tallahassee for quite a while so it would wise to read through the reviews about her. Personally I am not verifying LMAO I will leave that to someone who fails to read this report and then comes back and says --damn I wish I had read the reviews.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=6621069

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/911314122856
    I saw Jasmine either late last year or earlier this year. I don't recall which it is. However, what I do remember is that she was not worth the price of admission. She is much older or at least appears much older than she claims she is. She had an old lady hunch and shuffle. My impression was that she was closer to 60 than her posted age of 35. I have no interest in repeating.

    Shaggy.

  7. #5013
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunghorse;5107765[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/NzA3MzAzOTlkY2UyMWI0MDQwZDE2YmZmODM2ZmExNTVjMzRlMWU.jpg[/URL]

    Anyone? TGTBT?
    I reached out and she wanted 100 - I just don't think a car date has a 100 value. Not when I can get katie in OC for 60 or lacey for 80 and that's greek and she's a lot of fun. And that's saying a lot because I actually don't mind car dates but I draw the line at 100 LOL.

  8. #5012

    Precautionary. Jasmine

    She apparently has been in Tallahassee for quite a while so it would wise to read through the reviews about her. Personally I am not verifying LMAO I will leave that to someone who fails to read this report and then comes back and says --damn I wish I had read the reviews.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=6621069

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/911314122856

  9. #5011

    Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Finally met up with her. Good head game but cmon. Somebody need to start a go fund me for that hip.
    Her definition of my hip is doing well means it's still attached! Smfh that girl is a waste of donation. There simply is very little way or position that enables a good fuck. Save the coin she's shot.

  10. #5010

  11. #5009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Tiffany

    Finally met up with her. Good head game but cmon. Somebody need to start a go fund me for that hip.

  12. #5008

    OC Katie

    Saw her the other day, actually looks better in person, mellow girl that will satisfy along with reasonable donation. Descent head game, likes FIV and most other ABCs. Baby damage and tits sag a bit but pleasant personality.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/402333998311

  13. #5007
    Quote Originally Posted by UthRowAway  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I don't know that I would pay one twenty for a provider, I only know of one or two that I would even consider at that price. Sixety to eighty is a fair price in this area, with a few less then that price. And you should Always negotiate what they ask for because they will always ask for more but usually take less. And anything not on the menu should be negotiated up front. The only exception for a tip would be if you really felt the provider went above and beyond your expectations and you consider them to be an ATF.
    Thank you for the info sir. Like I said. I'm new to the hobby and unfamiliar with the costs of entering getting to a hobby.

  14. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsm7422  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/465973195834

    Anyone had the opportunity yet? My gut is saying TGTBT but the little head is saying take the chance. LOL.
    I saw that one too. TGTBT is also my guess but wow. Looks fun, if it's real.

  15. #5005

    New Monger Here

    New to the area and the site. So welcome to me! I hope to be a worthwhile contributor but to be honest the choices are pretty slim in Daytona and Orlando is far away to me.

    Anyway, I've got an appointment set up for this evening with "Monday" for a massage and if the pussy looks appetizing a good grinding and release! I see she's not the most attractive dream possible but like I already said the pickings seem very slim in Daytona at least right now! Thanks for welcoming me aboard and I will let you all how it went in my next post!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape