Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 691 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 10357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5032

    Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealStifler  [View Original Post]
    Not that bad with the lights turned down low. Skipped the massage and dropped the shorts and pointing at Stiffy she knew what to do. Seemed to like it a bit rough so grabbing two handfuls of hair I finished in her throat! Zipped up and out the door! Sayronara! 20 bone bargain! NEXT!
    Do you have a link for this one?

  2. #5031

    Looking to TOFTT

    But unfortunately the girls on STG are DISGUSTING! Whatsca Stifler to do?

  3. #5030

    It went well

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealStifler  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and the site. So welcome to me! I hope to be a worthwhile contributor but to be honest the choices are pretty slim in Daytona and Orlando is far away to me.

    Anyway, I've got an appointment set up for this evening with "Monday" for a massage and if the pussy looks appetizing a good grinding and release! I see she's not the most attractive dream possible but like I already said the pickings seem very slim in Daytona at least right now! Thanks for welcoming me aboard and I will let you all how it went in my next post!
    Not that bad with the lights turned down low. Skipped the massage and dropped the shorts and pointing at Stiffy she knew what to do. Seemed to like it a bit rough so grabbing two handfuls of hair I finished in her throat! Zipped up and out the door! Sayronara! 20 bone bargain! NEXT!

  4. #5029
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/275121835166

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/026395967369

    Funny this bogus ad hits close to home. I recognized LELE from bevard stg and the Daytona ad simply isn't hers. Perhaps there is hope that these ads that appear fake in nature are indeed providers from elsewhere that have had their ads lifted and spoofed in other geographical areas? This sure does lend credence to the theory anyway. Smfh!

  5. #5028

    If only

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/136332417675

    If only these ads were legit and stayed in Daytona, I'm standing in line!

  6. #5027

    Gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelFit  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Boat Drinks. Geena is a lot of fun! And she makes you feel special. Will do whatever makes you feel good (No Greek or CIM-anywhere else is OK! It is so rare to find a provider that has a good time and enjoys a visit!
    I hear she has left the area? What a gorgeous lady that was a wonderful time. I hope she plans on returning if this is indeed true. She was a blast each time I visited and man was she beautiful.

  7. #5026

    Jenna

    Recently had a date with this stacked beauty. Yes, she's been around for a year. But she's new to me! There were no "tracks" (needle marks) anywhere. She's a little ditzy. Not unusual. There's no perfect escort in Daytona that doesn't cost an arm and a d*k! I treated her right and she took very good care of me! She enjoys being, "on stage", I. E. , physically entertains! What a sense of humor! Erotic conversationalist, too. Each of us mongers has their own opinions and nobody's right or wrong. Jenna fits the bill for my thrill! Peace my fellow mongers!

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/397779598620

  8. #5025
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    While heading south stopped in to visit Gina now Geena. I have seen her a lot in JAX as Riverside Gina. Booked a nice date with her. We went to her favorite restaurant, walked on the beach. The time at my hotel was awesome, like a visit with a visit with an old flame. We had a GFE evening. She really is one of the good ones. She just wants to treat people right and get respect in return She's agreed to visit me in PBI. If you communicate well and set up.

    Some time you will have a nice experience that won't set you back.
    I agree with Boat Drinks. Geena is a lot of fun! And she makes you feel special. Will do whatever makes you feel good (No Greek or CIM-anywhere else is OK! It is so rare to find a provider that has a good time and enjoys a visit!

  9. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/634204303247

    Anyone seen her? She came out of nowhere but looks interesting. Any helpful info is appreciated.
    With prices like that I would expect the visit to not take place on a bed in a garage.

    Shaggy.

  10. #5023

    Gina

    While heading south stopped in to visit Gina now Geena. I have seen her a lot in JAX as Riverside Gina. Booked a nice date with her. We went to her favorite restaurant, walked on the beach. The time at my hotel was awesome, like a visit with a visit with an old flame. We had a GFE evening. She really is one of the good ones. She just wants to treat people right and get respect in return She's agreed to visit me in PBI. If you communicate well and set up.

    Some time you will have a nice experience that won't set you back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Mixed feelings on this dream. Comms were mostly good and set up went pretty quick. Started dream with a little light kissing and moved to BBBJ. Switched to mish and with no, umm. Rising feeling, switched back to BBBJ. This is where things get a little sideways. I originally asked for a QV, but with my little soldier slow to act, I offered to pay the difference to extend time. Initially she agreed, but she had double booked herself and her phone was blowing up.

    If I could have extended and finished I would have had a great time. As it was I left unfulfilled with pockets lighter.

    She did apologize. I would probably try again with her if I get back through that way again. From the other reviews I read this didn't seem like common practice for her so could have just been my bad luck.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/740361157616

  11. #5022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Katie / Lady renee

    Someone has posted that katie is somehow related to lady renee which is FALSE info. Her daughter is NOT in the buisness and such info should be kept under anyway. Thanks.

  12. #5021

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by UthRowAway  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I don't know that I would pay one twenty for a provider, I only know of one or two that I would even consider at that price. Sixety to eighty is a fair price in this area, with a few less then that price. And you should Always negotiate what they ask for because they will always ask for more but usually take less. And anything not on the menu should be negotiated up front. The only exception for a tip would be if you really felt the provider went above and beyond your expectations and you consider them to be an ATF.
    I'm not sure about the pricing conversations, I always felt that if I tried to haggle the price down too much it would affect a providers attitude and performance. I might be wrong but I would pay a little extra for a provider that actually had nice tits, wasn't a gramma, didn't smell a cigarette butt, shaved, wasn't strung out, and actually provided a decent service. (and maybe had most of her teeth, but that's a lot to ask).

  13. #5020
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/634204303247

    Anyone seen her? She came out of nowhere but looks interesting. Any helpful info is appreciated.
    The prices in her ad are ridiculous. I like the pics of her slobbing though. I can't find any reports on her either.

  14. #5019

    Stormy

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/634204303247

    Anyone seen her? She came out of nowhere but looks interesting. Any helpful info is appreciated.

  15. #5018

    Compensation

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Amen. Well Put brother!
    The problem I have with negotiating a lower rate is subpar performance. I know in my industry higher pay gets you better service. Just an observation.

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape