Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6637
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  2. #6636

    99%/ Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Mostly coke possessions but regardless definitely not clean. But then again what about the other 90% of providers in this hobby.
    I would guess 99% are addicts. The only gal that I know that is clean is Ally. My guess Lilly is / was. Not sure if she is still in the game. I hope there are some clean ones out there but I have not met her yet but I keep looking. Please advise if you do.

    Katie.

    Speaking of addicts, I had a very nice visit with Katie the other day. Set up was easy. Nicer place she is staying than the one off of Richmond Rd. Room neat and clean. I think she is one of the most beautiful gals out there. Her pictures do not do her justice. Sweet gal and great personality and she was lucid. Excellent skills and a great figure. She has picked up some weight since I have seen her but she carries it well. I have seen her for a number of years and have not had any issues. Mixed reviews out there. I know others have not been as fortunate. Reports of cash and dash, difficulty in making appointments. I have seen bruises on her hand and in bend of her elbow in the past. It was dark in her room so did not notice this visit. Pretty sure she is pumping for her and boyfriend. Seems like a guy w a flat bill hat hanging around smoking in parking lot. Same as in a previous visits. I recommend her but YMMV. Be safe.

  3. #6635

    Definitely Nuts

    Saw her once.

    Not sure why she is doing CBJ and CFS. When I saw her all she wanted to do was suck my bare cock then jump on mr raw cowgirl.

    We both came at the same time, my slooge mixed in with her squirt-age as she giggled her face off.

    Sometimes CRAZY is fun but her kind of crazy is a nightmare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?

  4. #6634

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sysexdata  [View Original Post]
    Well if she could get off the hard stuff she would be around more. Got a call from her months back with some guy asking me to pick her up after she OD, but she was in columbus at the time. It's really a shame becasue she was such fun to be with.
    I remember something about that from a post a while back. She definitely wasn't clean by any means but still a fun time. These Lex providers have gone downhill, its sad.

  5. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    Well if she could get off the hard stuff she would be around more. Got a call from her months back with some guy asking me to pick her up after she OD, but she was in columbus at the time. It's really a shame becasue she was such fun to be with.

  6. #6632

    Bliss

    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...b/583660926151

    Anyone with any info. I have gotten several emails photos don't match original and asking me to sign up on some I'd website.

    Even supposedly added a friend to join us if interested.

  7. #6631

    Good ole days

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    We didn't know how good we had it back a few years ago she was a good one.

  8. #6630

    Don't mind me, Just reminiscing.

    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20161010-194616.jpg‎   Screenshot_20160711-172458.jpg‎   Screenshot_20160510-210647.jpg‎   Screenshot_20160510-210639.jpg‎  

  9. #6629

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I agree. At least about Lacey. I saw her and it took forever to set up. The service was ok at best. Biggest complaint I would have is that she needed to shower. Clammy sticky skin. Stale cigarette smell. She even talked to me about the number of times she's been arrested for drug possession and how much time she's done. So I don't think there is a question about her being a user. Not that I care. Most of these girls are. I don't waste my time with Katie anymore. I had seen her several times over the last couple years. Was a good provider. But anymore, she might respond one out of 20 times. I saw Rae for the first time last night. She was great. Exactly what I was looking for. Great little body. She is somebody I will see again.
    Mostly coke possessions but regardless definitely not clean. But then again what about the other 90% of providers in this hobby.

  10. #6628

    Turn towards the mirror please

    Can someone tell me why this provider is going to great lengths to not show her front side?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/528990404325

    She has a cute face and that backside is killer but something seems off.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.

  11. #6627

    RicanDoll

    Quote Originally Posted by RRivera1929  [View Original Post]
    I have seen positive reviews on this one but she does not respond to my texts.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/566828952850

    Any idea on how to get a response? I bet if I offered to buy custom video or onlyfans she would respond but I really do not want to buy them.
    She does not respond to me either and she is one I would like to meet.

    She puts up ads all the time so I don't get it.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.

  12. #6626
    Agree with Bacine, she has talent, but also has the monkey on her back. Texted me in the middle of the night out of the blue a few times. Definite violation of the HO code of conduct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Lacey.

    I'm sorry I don't mean to go against the grain on her but she certainly is not on the top of my list. I have seen her a handful of times. She is cute and has excellent skills and I will go back. I would rank Katie, Rae and Europa ahead of her.

    She has been incarcerated at least 10 times, Possession of heroin, coke as well a prescription med. I would definitely say she is a junkee. Several times she seems like she is high. Slurring words.

    YMMA.

  13. #6625

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Lacey.

    I'm sorry I don't mean to go against the grain on her but she certainly is not on the top of my list. I have seen her a handful of times. She is cute and has excellent skills and I will go back. I would rank Katie, Rae and Europa ahead of her.

    She has been incarcerated at least 10 times, Possession of heroin, coke as well a prescription med. I would definitely say she is a junkee. Several times she seems like she is high. Slurring words.

    YMMA.
    I agree. At least about Lacey. I saw her and it took forever to set up. The service was ok at best. Biggest complaint I would have is that she needed to shower. Clammy sticky skin. Stale cigarette smell. She even talked to me about the number of times she's been arrested for drug possession and how much time she's done. So I don't think there is a question about her being a user. Not that I care. Most of these girls are. I don't waste my time with Katie anymore. I had seen her several times over the last couple years. Was a good provider. But anymore, she might respond one out of 20 times. I saw Rae for the first time last night. She was great. Exactly what I was looking for. Great little body. She is somebody I will see again.

  14. #6624

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times over the past few years. Always found her to be accommodating and a solid provider. Never have had any issues with any drug use on her part. In fact, I plan to see her again soon. As always, YMMV, but IMHO, she's one of the best and most reliable providers in town.

    You all be safe out there.
    Lacey.

    I'm sorry I don't mean to go against the grain on her but she certainly is not on the top of my list. I have seen her a handful of times. She is cute and has excellent skills and I will go back. I would rank Katie, Rae and Europa ahead of her.

    She has been incarcerated at least 10 times, Possession of heroin, coke as well a prescription med. I would definitely say she is a junkee. Several times she seems like she is high. Slurring words.

    YMMA.

  15. #6623

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BarredMark  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. She looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505
    I texted with her and she wanted a deposit first. Asked what part of town and was very vague.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape