Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 17950
-
12-05-20 07:46 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 1002Katie
Been in this hobby for years and never seen Katie. I always wanted to though. So my question is are her photos still accurate? She has been using the same pics for literally years. I wish she would take new pics just to make sure we know what we're gettin.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 06:26 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 334Hiding something
I have noticed that the girls that refuse to show their front side is trying to hide their belly flab, and show more of their ass-ets. I don't mind a little flab, I just wish they would show it so I know ahead of time what I'm getting into.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 06:04 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 571Rican response
I had an appointment with her in G town a while back. I got there and texted but got crickets. There were way too many dudes hanging out in the parking lot watching. I tried a couple more times and got the bricks. I never got a text back.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 05:11 #6637Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
12-05-20 03:26 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 27499%/ Katie
I would guess 99% are addicts. The only gal that I know that is clean is Ally. My guess Lilly is / was. Not sure if she is still in the game. I hope there are some clean ones out there but I have not met her yet but I keep looking. Please advise if you do.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
Katie.
Speaking of addicts, I had a very nice visit with Katie the other day. Set up was easy. Nicer place she is staying than the one off of Richmond Rd. Room neat and clean. I think she is one of the most beautiful gals out there. Her pictures do not do her justice. Sweet gal and great personality and she was lucid. Excellent skills and a great figure. She has picked up some weight since I have seen her but she carries it well. I have seen her for a number of years and have not had any issues. Mixed reviews out there. I know others have not been as fortunate. Reports of cash and dash, difficulty in making appointments. I have seen bruises on her hand and in bend of her elbow in the past. It was dark in her room so did not notice this visit. Pretty sure she is pumping for her and boyfriend. Seems like a guy w a flat bill hat hanging around smoking in parking lot. Same as in a previous visits. I recommend her but YMMV. Be safe.
-
12-04-20 23:57 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 1825Definitely Nuts
Saw her once.
Not sure why she is doing CBJ and CFS. When I saw her all she wanted to do was suck my bare cock then jump on mr raw cowgirl.
We both came at the same time, my slooge mixed in with her squirt-age as she giggled her face off.
Sometimes CRAZY is fun but her kind of crazy is a nightmare.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 22:28 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 1002Danielle
I remember something about that from a post a while back. She definitely wasn't clean by any means but still a fun time. These Lex providers have gone downhill, its sad.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 22:15 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 225Well if she could get off the hard stuff she would be around more. Got a call from her months back with some guy asking me to pick her up after she OD, but she was in columbus at the time. It's really a shame becasue she was such fun to be with.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 21:39 #6632Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Bliss
https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...b/583660926151
Anyone with any info. I have gotten several emails photos don't match original and asking me to sign up on some I'd website.
Even supposedly added a friend to join us if interested.
-
12-04-20 21:23 #6631Regular Member

Posts: 7Good ole days
We didn't know how good we had it back a few years ago she was a good one.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 19:34 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 1002Don't mind me, Just reminiscing.
I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
-
12-04-20 19:25 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 1002Lacey
Mostly coke possessions but regardless definitely not clean. But then again what about the other 90% of providers in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 18:14 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 60Turn towards the mirror please
Can someone tell me why this provider is going to great lengths to not show her front side?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/528990404325
She has a cute face and that backside is killer but something seems off.
Happy mongering and stay safe.
-
12-04-20 17:47 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 60RicanDoll
She does not respond to me either and she is one I would like to meet.
Originally Posted by RRivera1929
[View Original Post]
She puts up ads all the time so I don't get it.
Happy mongering and stay safe.
-
12-04-20 16:01 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 68Agree with Bacine, she has talent, but also has the monkey on her back. Texted me in the middle of the night out of the blue a few times. Definite violation of the HO code of conduct!
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





