Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6616

    Nikoe

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I've tried several times to meet with this one. Texted with her a few times and she seemed genuine enough, but our schedules can never seem to match. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/150239096260
    I haven't seen her either, yet. I have messaged with her. She was timely and very polite. Seemed to offer everything I was looking for. She sent a confirmation pic. Works at deja. Prices were fair. My only hold up that kept me from seeing her is her address. Off Charles I think. Same house that I know a couple other girls work out of. One girl named Smiley and another I know of. Just too much action at a place in a not so great location for me. I don't know. Maybe I missed out. At least pre-meet, she checked all the good boxes. But the address. If you decide to go there, let us know.

  2. #6615

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    That's her. I had a visit set up but had to cancel. She's a good looking girl but idk, I seem to remember reviews being mixed.

  3. #6614
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #6613

    Cake??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen cake post an ad for a few weeks anyone know what's happened to her or have her digits thanks in advance.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/069443711965

    Isn't that her? December 2?

  5. #6612

    RicanDoll

    I have seen positive reviews on this one but she does not respond to my texts.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/566828952850

    Any idea on how to get a response? I bet if I offered to buy custom video or onlyfans she would respond but I really do not want to buy them.

  6. #6611

    Cake

    I haven't seen cake post an ad for a few weeks anyone know what's happened to her or have her digits thanks in advance.

  7. #6610

    No name

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/160929404846

    Anyone seen this one? I didn't see a name, so can't really search her. I can't decide if I want to bite the bullet or not.

  8. #6609

    Lacey

    Do you have a number for Lacey? I've tried the number attached to add for two days and got no response. DM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Lacey is top shelf, and I can't add much that others haven't already said. She's been reviewed here multiple times, and I don't think anyone has anything negative to say. In addition to the activities, she is smart, fun, classy, honest, a straight shooter, and not a junkie. She's a rare gem.

  9. #6608

    Nikoe

    I've tried several times to meet with this one. Texted with her a few times and she seemed genuine enough, but our schedules can never seem to match. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/150239096260

  10. #6607

    Over priced

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    Looks like she's gone up on her rates. I'd pass if the price ain't.

    Right. Haven't seen her lately.

  11. #6606

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Lacey is top shelf, and I can't add much that others haven't already said. She's been reviewed here multiple times, and I don't think anyone has anything negative to say. In addition to the activities, she is smart, fun, classy, honest, a straight shooter, and not a junkie. She's a rare gem.

  12. #6605

    Not sure about naughty

    Quote Originally Posted by BarredMark  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. She looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505
    A google search of that phone number shows it being used in other cities with pictures that did not match.

    Reverse image search of the image with her tongue out brought up a lot of posts that were not related.

    Let us know if you do toftt.

  13. #6604

    Help

    Anybody seen this one. She looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505

  14. #6603

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Rate her one of the Lexington ladies. She is one of the few that gives a,great BBBJ and swallow. TOTALLY GFE and enjoys the time together. Doesn't have a car to do outcall but incall is a nice clean apartment near Nicholasville Rd and New Circle.

  15. #6602

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.
    I've seen her many times over the past few years. Always found her to be accommodating and a solid provider. Never have had any issues with any drug use on her part. In fact, I plan to see her again soon. As always, YMMV, but IMHO, she's one of the best and most reliable providers in town.

    You all be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape