Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 17951
-
12-03-20 13:40 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 292Cake
I haven't seen cake post an ad for a few weeks anyone know what's happened to her or have her digits thanks in advance.
-
12-03-20 13:24 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 79No name
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/160929404846
Anyone seen this one? I didn't see a name, so can't really search her. I can't decide if I want to bite the bullet or not.
-
12-03-20 13:14 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 79Lacey
Do you have a number for Lacey? I've tried the number attached to add for two days and got no response. DM me please.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 06:31 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 334Nikoe
I've tried several times to meet with this one. Texted with her a few times and she seemed genuine enough, but our schedules can never seem to match. Anyone seen her yet?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/150239096260
-
12-03-20 06:29 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 334Over priced
Looks like she's gone up on her rates. I'd pass if the price ain't.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
Right. Haven't seen her lately.
-
12-02-20 19:27 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 182Lacey
Lacey is top shelf, and I can't add much that others haven't already said. She's been reviewed here multiple times, and I don't think anyone has anything negative to say. In addition to the activities, she is smart, fun, classy, honest, a straight shooter, and not a junkie. She's a rare gem.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 17:34 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 60Not sure about naughty
A google search of that phone number shows it being used in other cities with pictures that did not match.
Originally Posted by BarredMark
[View Original Post]
Reverse image search of the image with her tongue out brought up a lot of posts that were not related.
Let us know if you do toftt.
-
12-02-20 17:28 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 172Help
Anybody seen this one. She looks good.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505
-
12-02-20 15:39 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 312Lacey
Rate her one of the Lexington ladies. She is one of the few that gives a,great BBBJ and swallow. TOTALLY GFE and enjoys the time together. Doesn't have a car to do outcall but incall is a nice clean apartment near Nicholasville Rd and New Circle.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 13:03 #6602Banned Member

Posts: 415Lacey
I've seen her many times over the past few years. Always found her to be accommodating and a solid provider. Never have had any issues with any drug use on her part. In fact, I plan to see her again soon. As always, YMMV, but IMHO, she's one of the best and most reliable providers in town.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
12-02-20 12:30 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 148Sexy Classy Clara (aka KY Allison)
I am reporting on an amazing experience with Clara. She is a bubbly personality. Met her at a hotel in Louisville. She opened the door and I saw a truly well proportioned woman. Beautiful face and really lovely boobs. Totally into customer service from the get go. Soon as I entered, the physical process started with absolutely no delay. I had to check that the door was shut. I will not go into details, but literally everything is on the menu if you are nice to her. In my case, I just could not get over those lovely boobs. I ended up banging her tits all through the session and it was just too much glory.
She is a very happy looking and gracious personality. I wish I could really see her much more often.
-
12-02-20 12:21 #6600Regular Member

Posts: 17Lacey link
This is who I was talking about.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/730809019906
-
12-02-20 12:00 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 1002Courtney
That's what made me not pull the trigger either. If some of us would stop overpaying for these providers it wouldn't be a problem. I have a set budget so if they're not willing to negotiate, I move on.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 11:58 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 1002Lacey
She's arguably one of Lexingtons best options At the moment IMO. She don't show any current signs of use but she does have a history of past use though, according to her vacation history. But she is very skilled nonetheless.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 09:12 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 60Courtney
I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
Thanks and stay safe.











Reply With Quote




