Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 343 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1720
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Manchester 2 me 0

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/449211423044

    She has various ads with some enticing photos of a would be super curvy good time. Decent part of the great NH city, was directed where to go and again walked into a third floor dump. She was short and thick, long black hair but that's where it all ended and took a turn for the worse but I was like "fuck it". And powered on for the good of all, no curves, flabby, small tits and yes her ass was fat, not PHAT. Went right to a BJ that was not good unless you like getting raked over by teeth, some "oh yeahs".

    And "that's it". We're sprinkled in. She asked if I wanted to 69 but after a finger inspection I declined on that good time. Went straight to mish because I hadn't been punished enough and pounded away like the two-pump-chump I was hoping to be. There was some more fake dirty-ish talk, I don't know which is worse, the dead fish or the lame dirty talk while being a dead fish? Anyway I finished up got dressed and left again all stank fingery and such. Again it's BYOC so be prepared, or not if you like that sort of thing, prices go up but condoms aren't in the budget apparently.

    Will not repeat.

    On a side note what the hell is up with stank ass pussies? Is it too much effort to at least attempt to clean them between clients?

    Do yourselves a favor and stay away.

  2. #1719
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Nicole

    So seeing she was available and I've seen her photos around for a while I thought I'd try something new. Texted, she was available, got donations and directions sorted out and was on my way to good old Manch-hole. Got to the correct house and was greeted at the front door, she is cute, taller than expected and does have long hair. The apartment is not the greatest and did smell of cigarettes, went to her room which was a bit messy, she has a dog that was kept out for the visit thankfully. Paid the donation and we both got undressed, her body isn't bad, decent titties, shaved, small ass, I sat on the end of the bed and she gave a nice wet BBBJ with good deepthroat action and no teeth, hooray for that! From there we went to doggie then mish, she was not very vocal or active more like a mannequin actually, I pulled out and came on her stomach and that's when I noticed the not-so-fresh smell from the vaj area which had embedded itself in my fingers and on ole johnson that even the disinfectant wipes did not get rid of. Got dressed, said some pleasant goodbyes and got out of there.

    Donation was 120 a half hour, it's 200 for the hour, I don't think I would repeat just for the lack of cleanliness and effort. Also it's BYOC apparently.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/385709697819

  3. #1718

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She'll be in the Manchester area 11/27 and 11/28. Senior members only. PM for contact info only. You will need to discuss further details directly with her.
    Disregard this post. She never made it to the Manchester area this weekend. I don't know WTF happened.

  4. #1717

    Nicole

    Nicole is home alone for a couple weeks, her room mate is out of town. Those that know her know its hard making a date with her because she has an elderly room mate that does not always leave at the times he is supposed to, so setting up a date can be unreliable.

    She's a cute spinner, short with long hair, loves to deep throat, always a good time in my opinion.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/385709697819
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0307.jpg‎  

  5. #1716

    Rae is Back for Limited Time

    She'll be in the Manchester area 11/27 and 11/28. Senior members only. PM for contact info only. You will need to discuss further details directly with her.

  6. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a while but want to know if its worth.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/392898981409
    I have seen her. See my intel POST#1566. In short I thought it was well worth it.

  7. #1714

    Bbw Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    The girl on STG (Amy) doesn't require a condom. Also, flat rate of $ will get you anything including BB anal. PM me for the extra she provides.

  8. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    I think someone reviewed her under her seeking arrangements account. I reached out wanted a lot of $ and couldn't host just car. From the SA review pics are accurate and she is fun
    She is fucken hot dude. But of course all you don't make reviews. On her. Because "she's going to get too busy" (if reviews are made)). And I want her for myself blah blah blah.

    You guys never fail the status quo on this form.

  9. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/807670867468

    I've seen this one post a lot, I vaguely remember her photos from somewhere. Any info?
    I think someone reviewed her under her seeking arrangements account. I reached out wanted a lot of $ and couldn't host just car. From the SA review pics are accurate and she is fun.

  10. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad or phone number to reference the review to?
    If I was to guess, I think he's referring to Amy / Lynn.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/582257143862

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...chester-732354

  11. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiidur  [View Original Post]
    Apartment was a bit dirty. We spent our time in the living room. Started with an incredible BBBJ, tossed a hat on and went at it doggy until I filled the bag. Very nice girl, not a clock watcher. Made sure I had fun. 1. 2 for hh. I would repeat. If you don't mind the apartment and you're into bigger ones then I would recommend. I have a craving for a thick one every once in a while.
    Do you have an ad or phone number to reference the review to?

  12. #1709

    Anyone seen this one?

    Been seeing her for a while but want to know if its worth.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/392898981409

  13. #1708

    Robbery

    I was rob by famous Brandy who live on bod well road Manchester, apparently she is with her ex Husband again, they have handgun point at me, stupid me, I knew something weird about her tonight, but I went alone with her to a parking lot behind the apartment building. I lost few hundred dollars, but I am fine, I did not get hurt. They are robbing people with handguns, stay safe out there, you have been warned!! https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/589792006861.

  14. #1707

    Olita's Russians are cumming

    So I have visited with Olita women for years in Hartford and Providence but was recently, pleasantly surprised when I saw that Olita women www.olitaescort.com are now coming to the Manchester area. I was fortunate to see Francela and had a great time with this beauty. I saw Vlada in Providence and she was great, and hope to see her again when she is in NH in December. Have fun and be safe.

  15. #1706

    Posted for a while, no reviews

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/807670867468

    I've seen this one post a lot, I vaguely remember her photos from somewhere. Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape