Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5137
-
11-27-20 23:09 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 249Nicole
Nicole is home alone for a couple weeks, her room mate is out of town. Those that know her know its hard making a date with her because she has an elderly room mate that does not always leave at the times he is supposed to, so setting up a date can be unreliable.
She's a cute spinner, short with long hair, loves to deep throat, always a good time in my opinion.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/385709697819
-
11-26-20 18:18 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 114Rae is Back for Limited Time
She'll be in the Manchester area 11/27 and 11/28. Senior members only. PM for contact info only. You will need to discuss further details directly with her.
-
11-26-20 01:17 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 50I have seen her. See my intel POST#1566. In short I thought it was well worth it.
Originally Posted by ManchGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 16:17 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 199Bbw Amy
The girl on STG (Amy) doesn't require a condom. Also, flat rate of $ will get you anything including BB anal. PM me for the extra she provides.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 14:29 #1713Banned Member

Posts: 942She is fucken hot dude. But of course all you don't make reviews. On her. Because "she's going to get too busy" (if reviews are made)). And I want her for myself blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
You guys never fail the status quo on this form.
-
11-25-20 14:17 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 130I think someone reviewed her under her seeking arrangements account. I reached out wanted a lot of $ and couldn't host just car. From the SA review pics are accurate and she is fun.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 13:27 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 352If I was to guess, I think he's referring to Amy / Lynn.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/582257143862
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...chester-732354
-
11-25-20 10:38 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 352Do you have an ad or phone number to reference the review to?
Originally Posted by Twiidur
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 02:26 #1709Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this one?
Been seeing her for a while but want to know if its worth.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/392898981409
-
11-23-20 21:10 #1708Regular Member

Posts: 13Robbery
I was rob by famous Brandy who live on bod well road Manchester, apparently she is with her ex Husband again, they have handgun point at me, stupid me, I knew something weird about her tonight, but I went alone with her to a parking lot behind the apartment building. I lost few hundred dollars, but I am fine, I did not get hurt. They are robbing people with handguns, stay safe out there, you have been warned!! https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/589792006861.
-
11-23-20 15:16 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 112Olita's Russians are cumming
So I have visited with Olita women for years in Hartford and Providence but was recently, pleasantly surprised when I saw that Olita women www.olitaescort.com are now coming to the Manchester area. I was fortunate to see Francela and had a great time with this beauty. I saw Vlada in Providence and she was great, and hope to see her again when she is in NH in December. Have fun and be safe.
-
11-23-20 13:26 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 90Posted for a while, no reviews
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/807670867468
I've seen this one post a lot, I vaguely remember her photos from somewhere. Any info?
-
11-22-20 17:42 #1705Regular Member

Posts: 12Tried to rip me off
I met her a couple years ago in Manchester she tried to get my cash in my pants while we were going on a raunchy matrass on the floor she was posting on backpage.
Originally Posted by WantingIt100
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 13:18 #1704Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone been with her?
-
11-22-20 11:13 #1703Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone been with her?









Reply With Quote






