Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5135
-
11-20-20 11:34 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 352Stay / Stacy
Any info on this one:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stay-esc...chester-914248
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...chester-903937
A new profile after 1 review and new rates. Usually that's a red flag.
-
11-18-20 19:05 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 114Lacey Donation
She quoted 300 over the weekend. Not worth it. No GFE. Everything is covered and menu is super limited. Although she did offer parking out back.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 19:05 #1698Banned Member

Posts: 942I agree with you 100% . But I also want to add she must have some big-time pimp controlling her. Because she's in New Hampshire one day. Massachusetts the next day she's back and forth every single day. I definitely stay away from girls like that. And then on top of that she's going to give an attitude about only 200 $?? That's a lot of money.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 16:23 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 249Lacey
I have not seen her yet, but did chat with her before, she quotes $250.
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 15:20 #1696Regular Member

Posts: 2Fun Nd horny bbw
Apartment was a bit dirty. We spent our time in the living room. Started with an incredible BBBJ, tossed a hat on and went at it doggy until I filled the bag. Very nice girl, not a clock watcher. Made sure I had fun. 1. 2 for hh. I would repeat. If you don't mind the apartment and you're into bigger ones then I would recommend. I have a craving for a thick one every once in a while.
-
11-18-20 15:20 #1695Regular Member

Posts: 2Good to know
I always thought the asian ads were scams. The description always seems a bit forward on most of them. So they're for real then? Good to know.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 11:44 #1694Banned Member

Posts: 588Hold on, really?
You left just under 200 for a hh (mentioned in your initial post) and she stated later that's not her standard amount, which was higher?
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
Waaayyyy too much GPS going on.
Y'all have at it, but there's no way I'm contributing to that game.
-
11-18-20 08:59 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 33Unfortunately, I'm not that MFing charming
I see how that could be a wee bit confusing. Long story short, I don't like starting the conversation about donations in person for a first meeting, and she never brought it up, even in person, so I placed a donation a little shy of 200 on the table and would've given her a little more if asked, but she didn't touch the cash until I left.
Originally Posted by OldTatted
[View Original Post]
We texted shortly after, and she mentioned, very politely, that we need to discuss her rates the next time that we got together. I can take a hint LOL, although she was extremely cool about it, so I apologised for not leaving what she expected, and mentioned that I had brought additional cash with me just in case, and she apologised for forgetting to discuss it before hand and said no worries. But after all that she still hasn't mentioned an actual number, LOL. I'm sure that we'll have the details worked out the next time I text her.
-
11-18-20 06:51 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 84So you saw her, didn't discuss $ and you don't know what $ she wants? But you will repeat? Did you see her for free?
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 01:58 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 50Isn't that how it always is? Searching over and over finally you find something anything. Do you thing you finish then like you said your phone looks like a winning slot machine at Caesars Palace.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 16:14 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 33Lacey
Saw Lacey this morning at a decent hotel in Manchester. She is the girl in the pics and has a nice spinner body. She was very accommodating and definitely not a clock watcher. Not sure about menu as I prefer the safe basics, and didn't inquire beyond that. We didn't discuss $, but from previous review I believe she requests 200.00 hh. Will repeat.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....shua/56043936/
-
11-16-20 06:19 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 345I believe that
This might be the same Gianna from awhile back who had quite a few ripoff reports. I believe she was posting on One BP back then or it could've been STG. Then she stopped posting there, perhaps because of the ripoff reports. Anyway, I doubt her game plan has changed as I don't believe that people go from dishonest to honest all of a sudden. I also question some the glowing reviews on some providers from Them. With all that said, I would say avoid.
Originally Posted by FastTimes
[View Original Post]
CH.
-
11-15-20 21:48 #1688Regular Member

Posts: 13Brandy
Anyone meet with brandy in the past two weeks, she went MIA for the past ten day, she didn't answer her text, is everything ok with her? https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/671629636770.
-
11-15-20 08:25 #1687Regular Member

Posts: 1Gianna
Could only find one review. Anyone.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-440875
-
11-11-20 23:23 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 199I texted her and she responded then ghosted me. These girls are cray cray!
Originally Posted by Ex023
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





