Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 343 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1714

    Bbw Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    The girl on STG (Amy) doesn't require a condom. Also, flat rate of $ will get you anything including BB anal. PM me for the extra she provides.

  2. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    I think someone reviewed her under her seeking arrangements account. I reached out wanted a lot of $ and couldn't host just car. From the SA review pics are accurate and she is fun
    She is fucken hot dude. But of course all you don't make reviews. On her. Because "she's going to get too busy" (if reviews are made)). And I want her for myself blah blah blah.

    You guys never fail the status quo on this form.

  3. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/807670867468

    I've seen this one post a lot, I vaguely remember her photos from somewhere. Any info?
    I think someone reviewed her under her seeking arrangements account. I reached out wanted a lot of $ and couldn't host just car. From the SA review pics are accurate and she is fun.

  4. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad or phone number to reference the review to?
    If I was to guess, I think he's referring to Amy / Lynn.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/582257143862

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...chester-732354

  5. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiidur  [View Original Post]
    Apartment was a bit dirty. We spent our time in the living room. Started with an incredible BBBJ, tossed a hat on and went at it doggy until I filled the bag. Very nice girl, not a clock watcher. Made sure I had fun. 1. 2 for hh. I would repeat. If you don't mind the apartment and you're into bigger ones then I would recommend. I have a craving for a thick one every once in a while.
    Do you have an ad or phone number to reference the review to?

  6. #1709

    Anyone seen this one?

    Been seeing her for a while but want to know if its worth.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/392898981409

  7. #1708

    Robbery

    I was rob by famous Brandy who live on bod well road Manchester, apparently she is with her ex Husband again, they have handgun point at me, stupid me, I knew something weird about her tonight, but I went alone with her to a parking lot behind the apartment building. I lost few hundred dollars, but I am fine, I did not get hurt. They are robbing people with handguns, stay safe out there, you have been warned!! https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/589792006861.

  8. #1707

    Olita's Russians are cumming

    So I have visited with Olita women for years in Hartford and Providence but was recently, pleasantly surprised when I saw that Olita women www.olitaescort.com are now coming to the Manchester area. I was fortunate to see Francela and had a great time with this beauty. I saw Vlada in Providence and she was great, and hope to see her again when she is in NH in December. Have fun and be safe.

  9. #1706

    Posted for a while, no reviews

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/807670867468

    I've seen this one post a lot, I vaguely remember her photos from somewhere. Any info?

  10. #1705

    Tried to rip me off

    I met her a couple years ago in Manchester she tried to get my cash in my pants while we were going on a raunchy matrass on the floor she was posting on backpage.

  11. #1704

  12. #1703

  13. #1702

    Lacey

    I've been following the discussion about Lacey and just checked out her ad. Don't know if it's for long but she's not listing herself in FLA, first Palm Beach then Miami. Maybe she flew down with Mr. Kraft?

    Everyone still putting in the work with Covid making a resurgence? I haven't decided whether to play through or not yet. Stay safe!

    Jack.

  14. #1701
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yeah, no

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stay-esc...chester-914248

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...chester-903937

    A new profile after 1 review and new rates. Usually that's a red flag.
    Texted with her about two weeks ago, set up an appointment and got directions. She lives in a sketchy low income apartment, there were people outside sitting in empty parking spaces, kids and kid stuff all over the parking lot. Didn't feel right so I bailed, she is right down the block from Remi which is a better option, cheaper too.

  15. #1700

    Stay / Stacy

    Any info on this one:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stay-esc...chester-914248

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...chester-903937

    A new profile after 1 review and new rates. Usually that's a red flag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape