Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 524 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    She's friends with the young thick dominican girl, Serenity. They used to do doubles but I'm not sure if it's still on the menu. She also charges a lot more than Serenity. (2 C-notes / hhr no BBFS) Go for it if you don't mind the price.

  2. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice "her" location in the ad?

  3. #3001

    Let your fingers do the walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #3000

  5. #2999

    Tired to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.
    I hit her up over the weekend to try and get an outcall. She responded 1. 5 days later and said my car is in the shop. And didn't hear anything else from her. Honestly looks too good to be true.

  6. #2998

    Bunny

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.

  7. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky8654  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776

    Let me know or should I stick to AMP.
    Link is dead already.

  8. #2996

    Any one with experience?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776

    Let me know or should I stick to AMP.

  9. #2995

    Spicy latin

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.
    Well I ended up getting a bit closer but this time it was my decision to back out. We settled on a rate and time. Her incall is at a shady apt we probably drive by all of the time right off the loop. There were two thug looking guys outside of her entrance when I got there. I wasn't trying to get into anything risky, so I asked if she'd come outside and we'd do a car date instead. Unfortunately, she wasn't interested. In her defense I will say that considering her area, it is entirely plausible to assume that those characters outside of her entrance had nothing to do with her because there's always shady stuff happening on this street. But my spidey senses were saying that it wasn't worth finding out. Maybe I'll try again if she'll do an outcall.

    Stay safe out there.

  10. #2994

    She's real but pretty sketchy due to her living situation

    Met her outside of cancer center in new haven cute face but Idk you was just a tad too big for me. Then a few months later here she is looking like a video girl. She was sweet about it when I told her I'm going to pass. Really with I got a better look at her though so please report back. This review is for kandace idk how to work this yet.

  11. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.
    I would be shocked if she is real.

  12. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239

    Never seen her before have you guys?
    I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.

  13. #2991

    Feels kinda sketchy

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239

    Never seen her before have you guys?

  14. #2990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.
    Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.

  15. #2989

    Looking for a Good Time. Stock Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Haven't seen her but the first 2 photos have a Stock photo watermark on them so they obviously aren't of her. Always makes me wonder when ads have fake photos in them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape