Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7852
-
11-21-20 22:28 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 204I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 21:25 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 103Feels kinda sketchy
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239
Never seen her before have you guys?
-
11-19-20 20:51 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 487Same here
Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 11:21 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 551Looking for a Good Time. Stock Photos
Haven't seen her but the first 2 photos have a Stock photo watermark on them so they obviously aren't of her. Always makes me wonder when ads have fake photos in them.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 10:57 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 204I've tried too. Never got a response.
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 10:07 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 153Spicy latin
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755
Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.
-
11-19-20 08:27 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 2148Intel help
Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-18-20 16:29 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 792I wrote a review on her awhile back. I would pull the trigger. She aims to please she understands good service equals to return business.
Originally Posted by DownForIt4562
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 13:33 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 84Five foot Italian AKA Miley
I wrote a review on her a while ago I've seen her too many times to count. I agree she gives a great blowjob she used to be a lot bigger so she does have some loose skin if that doesn't bother you I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by DownForIt4562
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 09:52 #2983Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah I goofed
Thanks I'm going to go for it.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 09:40 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 477She's fun
She's taller than 5 ft and she's got a nice ass and titties. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch too. I opted for only a BBBJ but next time I'll go for it all.
Originally Posted by DownForIt4562
[View Original Post]
$50 for a BBBJ.
-
11-17-20 21:00 #2981Regular Member

Posts: 18Five foot Italian
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841
I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
-
11-15-20 18:46 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 227She is gross, was physically filthy & smelled.
Originally Posted by GhostScore
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 11:35 #2979Regular Member

Posts: 20She's a sweetheart. Been to see her a couple times. Safe provider. Talented. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by Dogolo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 11:31 #2978Regular Member

Posts: 20I tried her out a while back. She's a total nutcase. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by MaxzellZip
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





