Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 524 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.
    I've tried too. Never got a response.

  2. #2987

    Spicy latin

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.

  3. #2986

    Intel help

    Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    I wrote a review on her awhile back. I would pull the trigger. She aims to please she understands good service equals to return business.

  5. #2984

    Five foot Italian AKA Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    I wrote a review on her a while ago I've seen her too many times to count. I agree she gives a great blowjob she used to be a lot bigger so she does have some loose skin if that doesn't bother you I highly recommend.

  6. #2983

    Yeah I goofed

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    She's taller than 5 ft and she's got a nice ass and titties. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch too. I opted for only a BBBJ but next time I'll go for it all.

    $50 for a BBBJ.
    Thanks I'm going to go for it.

  7. #2982

    She's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    She's taller than 5 ft and she's got a nice ass and titties. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch too. I opted for only a BBBJ but next time I'll go for it all.

    $50 for a BBBJ.

  8. #2981

    Five foot Italian

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.

  9. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweetheart. Been to see her a couple times. Safe provider. Talented. Would recommend.
    She is gross, was physically filthy & smelled.

  10. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogolo  [View Original Post]
    Ree.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/664700255129

    She's prob been reviewed here but can't seem to find any info since the search function won't fing anything with just 3 letters. I inquired about her awhile ago on a Danbury board and was told she was a SW and had plenty info on her from the Waterbury section. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    She's a sweetheart. Been to see her a couple times. Safe provider. Talented. Would recommend.

  11. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    I echo the other comments, I recall her getting busted and having a stun gun / taser with her so she is a no go on my list. While she looks tempting too many red flags for me.
    I tried her out a while back. She's a total nutcase. Avoid at all costs.

  12. #2977

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Great notice Anthony! I'm getting older and notice less and less. I have even let two SW'ers into my vehicle recently thinking they looked dam good. I guess my eyes are also on the decline. From 20 feet they both looked good one was Sammie and the other Jamie. Both were told no thanks from 2 feet.

    Speaking of Jasmine I do miss her friend Sophie. She was hot as hell from 20 feet or two inches!

    Poo.
    She's still around and available solo every now and then. I saw her a couple months ago but I think she may be out of state right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sophie1.jpg‎  

  13. #2976

    I concur with what he says

    I doubt it's jasmine posting.

    I know her outside of this hobby as well and he is correct.

    Not everything is a scam.

    Most is.

    But not everything.

    But she has no record.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #2975

    Wholey Shite

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Great notice Anthony! I'm getting older and notice less and less. I have even let two SW'ers into my vehicle recently thinking they looked dam good. I guess my eyes are also on the decline. From 20 feet they both looked good one was Sammie and the other Jamie. Both were told no thanks from 2 feet.

    Speaking of Jasmine I do miss her friend Sophie. She was hot as hell from 20 feet or two inches!

    Poo.

  15. #2974

    Would the real Jasmine please step forward

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame  [View Original Post]
    I know her real full name and she has no arrest record. Can't have any curremt on going cases, drug charges, or felonies to work in Nevada legally and she was there in March right before covid. I messaged you some info.
    I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?

    Stay safe,

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape