Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 7846
-
11-24-20 04:14 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 2148Let your fingers do the walking
Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-24-20 02:44 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 129Not sure
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...60631/34995213
Anyone seen her?
-
11-23-20 20:49 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 36Tired to see her
I hit her up over the weekend to try and get an outcall. She responded 1. 5 days later and said my car is in the shop. And didn't hear anything else from her. Honestly looks too good to be true.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 18:55 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 84Bunny
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961
I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.
-
11-23-20 15:57 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 2148Link is dead already.
Originally Posted by Rocky8654
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 11:39 #2996Regular Member

Posts: 5Any one with experience?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776
Let me know or should I stick to AMP.
-
11-22-20 01:45 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 153Spicy latin
Well I ended up getting a bit closer but this time it was my decision to back out. We settled on a rate and time. Her incall is at a shady apt we probably drive by all of the time right off the loop. There were two thug looking guys outside of her entrance when I got there. I wasn't trying to get into anything risky, so I asked if she'd come outside and we'd do a car date instead. Unfortunately, she wasn't interested. In her defense I will say that considering her area, it is entirely plausible to assume that those characters outside of her entrance had nothing to do with her because there's always shady stuff happening on this street. But my spidey senses were saying that it wasn't worth finding out. Maybe I'll try again if she'll do an outcall.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there.
-
11-22-20 01:30 #2994Regular Member

Posts: 22She's real but pretty sketchy due to her living situation
Met her outside of cancer center in new haven cute face but Idk you was just a tad too big for me. Then a few months later here she is looking like a video girl. She was sweet about it when I told her I'm going to pass. Really with I got a better look at her though so please report back. This review is for kandace idk how to work this yet.
-
11-21-20 22:55 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 2148I would be shocked if she is real.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 22:28 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 204I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 21:25 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 103Feels kinda sketchy
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239
Never seen her before have you guys?
-
11-19-20 20:51 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 487Same here
Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 11:21 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 551Looking for a Good Time. Stock Photos
Haven't seen her but the first 2 photos have a Stock photo watermark on them so they obviously aren't of her. Always makes me wonder when ads have fake photos in them.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 10:57 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 204I've tried too. Never got a response.
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 10:07 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 153Spicy latin
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755
Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.








Reply With Quote






