Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 8537
-
11-22-20 22:48 #4562Regular Member

Posts: 4Ying Ying / Cici
Actually Ying Ying started at the 117X central Leominster AMP. Saw her there first. Was curvier and more energetic, then went to envelope, then rumors were she met some guy and lived in Florida for a while. Who knows what's true. She was always older but better when she was curvy. I still think the last time she ditched me for another regular she subbed in the other CiCi, who I liked even more LOL.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 05:12 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 201Its open. Went there yesterday. Was met by a smoke show named Cici. Meh on the message, little tease. Decent HJ, great little tits. I usually go once a month for recon HJs and return for FS if she's hot. I’ll be going back.
Originally Posted by Eagle7412
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 02:09 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 582I posted some pics of a cute Chinese cosplayer in a FB I'm in, and this dipshit responds with "Dude she's like 12. ".
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
Like. She's Chinese. They all either look 13 or 90 with no in between. I'm absolutely sure every AMP girl I've been with has been at least in their late 30's and none have looked to be above mid 20's.
-
11-21-20 18:47 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 2189Is open. I know Rubmaps lists two number for them. One works, or at least used to work. The other did not. So might want to check for the number there.
Originally Posted by Eagle7412
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-canterbury-bodywork-center-worcester-ma-18101#rubmaps
-
11-21-20 18:37 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 99Canterbury??
Any of you folks know if C is still open. Tried their numbers Friday with no luck. Disconnected. If open do they have new number?
Thanks a lot.
-
11-21-20 18:31 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 2189Groupon
If anyone does want to go and check it out, seems they have a groupon expiring today.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
Asian Reflexology & Acupressure.
60-Minute Hot Stone Reflexology or Therapeutic Bodywork at Asian Reflexology & Acupressure (Up to 67% Off).
-
11-21-20 17:53 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 2189Tough to go by AMP girls names and think you are talking about the same woman.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
Never saw a Yingying at old Envelope, but do know the woman going by Cici at Lincoln also is called Yingying. Was told she was Yingying and worked at Old Envelope by one of the old Envelope employees. Also IAmMe had seen her at old Envelope. So she did work there under that name.
Could also be she was not working the day you visited, so sure... the old amp trick, this is Yingying.
At old Envelope had seen 3 Christines and 2 Michelles.
Also some AMP women go by different names. Old Envelope Linda / Angela for example.
Going by names can be difficult and confusing, especially when talking about the past.
-
11-21-20 17:52 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 310Peace
Orginally it was a legit place. Right around the start of COVID it was sold and it's now HE approved. I don't particularly like it as the walls don't go to the ceiling but there are hard walls and doors and usually just one woman working who's not all that friendly or playful even at different times of day. I work over by the college there so it's convenient at lunch time. I park acorss the street in the Plaza lot and walk over as I have a recognizable SUV and collegues to go lunch in the plaza at times so it's usually a night visit now for me but nothing to really write home about but if you're in the area YMMV.
Seeker.
Originally Posted by DownForKitty
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 17:42 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 2189Between different places in Worcester area there are 5 women going by Cici and 3 going by Amy. And there are many places that have not been to so could be even more.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 17:40 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 310Ying Ying
Ying Ying was a 20 something couldn't speak any english youg lady who enjoyed the cream pie service many monger gave her at the time. This woman is not Ying Ying. I don't know who started that original rumor or stated that but she's not even close to looking like her or the performance she had. I've been twice recently and chose mamasan after first asking for the lady who's supposed to be Ying Ying. They aren't even worth the trip anymore unless your desperate for FS.
I don't post much but I wanted to correct the info going around. I have seen just about every legit woman on SKG and been to every AMP place in 40 mile radius of Worcester. Not much out there right now. I can also update that Irene lost her place during the shutdown and is no longer seeing anyone until things clear up and she can find a shared location again. I spoke to her in person last week. Mary is also only seeing regulars since she has family living with her at home and will not chance it with someone new unless it's by verified word of mouth from regular. Just my two cents. Stay healthy and safe out there.
Seeker.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 16:04 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 1811I'm single at the moment, but hiding sensitive files is not too hard. Do this test; take any text file or Word document and change the extension to jpg, which is a picture file. The double-click on the new file name. It will come up as unreadable.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 14:18 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 931Safety
A fellow monger recently mentioned getting caught by S. O. For hobbying, (and he isn't the first who has mentioned it) seems he used a credit card for a local notel, and they sent an email with special deals to regular former customers, whoops. So Choir Boy, are you single? (if so, then no risks with note taking) or are you married, and how are you protecting yourself? Tips or hints?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 08:46 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 853True, I went to 3 different places recently in Connecticut and they were all named Linda.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 00:00 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 2189Probably not the same woman
YMMV but your date is 2014. Long time ago, doubt it is the same woman. Women come and go there, and many girls have the same name.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
Are you saying you did not leave happy by saying "Nothing else"? That would not be the case now, so seems the services offered are not the same as then either.
In my opinion any review about an AMP older than a year or two is totally irrelevant to the current situation. The time frame is probably even less.
-
11-20-20 17:07 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 116Full Service Parlors
Hi guys looking to go to Worcester this week coming up for thanksgiving week. I am looking for the best spots for Full Service. I Reside from the Lowell Area of MA. I am looking for suggestions and feedback for any places you have gone to in the past. In exchange I will recommend you my go to spots for Full Service in my area. You can pm me anytime on here and I am willing to hear all suggestions. Looking forward to speaking with you guys thanks.









Reply With Quote




