Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 570 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 8537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlb23  [View Original Post]
    Visited can't again. This time I was glad to meet Cici as I had seen Yuki a few times before. Cici is definitely more attractive, but her push up bra was very deceiving. Anyway, I paid 40 for the half hour. She started the massage with the towel which was surprising. The massage started weak but was actually better than I've gotten there recently. No tease though. After the flip she went straight to the negotiations. I told her 100 for FS but she started the "too big" up sell. A lot of back and forth with her suggesting CBJ and saying she's too small for FS. She eventually took the 100 but the FS was pretty lackluster since she did everything to stop me from going more than 2 inches deep. All in all, my can't experiences this year have been weaker than years past but there's not really any other FS options. I might just stick to HJs elsewhere f I continue.
    When a girl is reluctant to do something and you have to persuade her, take the hint. As you discovered, she definitely will not be into it. May not have been an upsell and you are too big for what she is comfortable with.

    As always with these women ymmv. She is actually my ATF and have always received awesome service from her. But I would not fall into the "too big" category

    There are at least 2 other FS options in Worcester, maybe more. Also 2 other FS places nearby.

  2. #4516
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Met Cici at can't

    Visited can't again. This time I was glad to meet Cici as I had seen Yuki a few times before. Cici is definitely more attractive, but her push up bra was very deceiving. Anyway, I paid 40 for the half hour. She started the massage with the towel which was surprising. The massage started weak but was actually better than I've gotten there recently. No tease though. After the flip she went straight to the negotiations. I told her 100 for FS but she started the "too big" up sell. A lot of back and forth with her suggesting CBJ and saying she's too small for FS. She eventually took the 100 but the FS was pretty lackluster since she did everything to stop me from going more than 2 inches deep. All in all, my can't experiences this year have been weaker than years past but there's not really any other FS options. I might just stick to HJs elsewhere f I continue.

  3. #4515

    100X PR Marlborough

    So this is my first post and first shot at AMP. I've gotten massages before But all legit so I was hoping for more but since this was my first and I was a bit nervous I didn't really push it. The mask did not help either. I have a hard time breathing in it. Was greeted by a very friendly 30/40 yo woman and she had a great rack and tight jeans on and her body seemed tight. Massage was absolutely awesome and I needed it due to all the stress 8/10. I got a separated shoulder and let her know so she was gentle. She was thorough on the back, oil, hot towel etc. I opted for HH so when she was 3/4's into it she asked me if I wanted to flip agreed and she did about 10 minutes light work stretching my legs which felt good and when she was done she stood close beside me and there was like this odd pause like she was waiting for me to ask for something but then asked if I wanted water. So my question as a noob is how do I approach the extras? Everyone says let them know before the flip but how do you go about it?

    Oh and she took my money at the desk for the HH 4. Before and never asked for anything else but I did end up tipping her 6. Because she was good and just trying to lay the ground work for next time. Hopefully she remembers. Haha.

  4. #4514

    Dudley

    Until couple of months ago HE was available at Peace, don't know recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a legit confirmation that someone has gone to peace haven in Dudley and left happy! I also recently noticed a foot spa in Webster over by cvs, I scanned but saw no reviews, another monger was messaging me once upon a time on PH but then went dark. Like everyone I'm toftt but always appreciate intel if there is any to be found.

  5. #4513

    Magnolia

    Has any one been to Magnolia in Spencer? Was passing by few days ago and noticed the place. Advertising 70 for 90 mts special.

    Any info is highly appreciated.

    PM is ok.

  6. #4512

    Webster / dudley

    Looking for a legit confirmation that someone has gone to peace haven in Dudley and left happy! I also recently noticed a foot spa in Webster over by cvs, I scanned but saw no reviews, another monger was messaging me once upon a time on PH but then went dark. Like everyone I'm toftt but always appreciate intel if there is any to be found.

  7. #4511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Can't Cici

    Cici is back at Can't. Well worth visiting. Search to check out her reviews if you are not familiar.

  8. #4510

    Marlboro

    Really needed a massage after a long week so far - 1007 BPR is close by, so I stopped in after dark. Drew Lily, who is new there but may have seen her somewhere else before. She's actually very cute for a 30-something. Massage was very good, except mostly done through a towel (this is because I asked for 'hard' and they tend to do that using the towel and their elbows. About half-way through, she did change to oil and undraped. I got to say, I was almost asleep by the flip, as it was a very good massage. Sadly, after hot towel wipe-down, she had me flip and basically went straight into jackhammer mode. Also, except for my hand on her butt (which is quite firm), she wouldn't allow any OTC or UTC and wouldn't even show me the girls. Guess this was sad for me, but also for her since all I really need is a little glimpse of what are likely perky B's she's hiding and I'll be off to the races. Instead, it took me a while and lots of concentration to finish. I'll give her kudos for not just stopping as soon as I popped, despite some of it getting on her arm. She made sure I was done before letting go.

    I'm a regular at this place, and was quite excited when I saw her but I may avoid only because all the other gals there will lift their shirt for me. Good place in a pinch, just disappointed in the ending.

    JP.

  9. #4509

    She's fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from or have seen Main St. Mary? She hasn't responded to calls in some time.
    She's ok. She's just picking and choosing who she is seeing. Been none stop calingl since covid hit.

  10. #4508

    Gtbw

    Anybody heard from or have seen Main St. Mary? She hasn't responded to calls in some time.

  11. #4507

    Worcester AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some recommendations for Worcester or Southbridge area? Also, how do I go about asking? I've never done this, and after my first attempt at an escort this week (and getting scammed), I think this is the best route for me to go.

    Can you ask them for specific things like greek?
    Just go to BVR or Jade and get a good rub-and-tug. If you want FS, go to Canterbury. Canterbury you won't have to ask, just show $100-120 on top of the house fee.

    At BVR you can't get FS, but a good rubdown and nice playful ending.

    Post a report when you're done! JP.

  12. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJeff  [View Original Post]
    Damn she took you for a ride. If I understand your post, you paid 60/160? That's more than PVD where you get a table shower on top.
    I am sorry to say you did not misunderstand me. It was not one of my finest moments and I was thinking with the wrong head.

  13. #4505

    Tips

    Can anyone give me some recommendations for Worcester or Southbridge area? Also, how do I go about asking? I've never done this, and after my first attempt at an escort this week (and getting scammed), I think this is the best route for me to go.

    Can you ask them for specific things like greek?

  14. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    After visiting Lincon St last week I thought I would give Can't a try this week. When I arrived parking was easy to find. I could have...
    Damn she took you for a ride. If I understand your post, you paid 60/160? That's more than PVD where you get a table shower on top.

  15. #4503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Can't win them all

    She did the same, but I threatened to walk into if she didn't come down to the standard 120 for tip.

    Her service is sub par.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    After visiting Lincon St last week I thought I would give Can't a try this week. When I arrived parking was easy to find. I could have parked closer to the door, but chose to park on the end of Litchfield St behind the building. Once I parked I called to see if they where busy, the girl said no and to come in. I rang the doorbell and it was answered by Sophia. I was quickly show to a room and asked for an hour (60). It seemed like there was no one else in the shop. All the rooms where open and I didn't even see another girl. The massage was lacking and tease only lasted a minute before the flip. The flip came very quickly and I asked for FS. She said it would be 160. I tried the best I could but she would not take any less. Once we started we did have a good time though. It was unrushed and we went through many positions. In the end I popped while she was riding me. She cleaned me up and offered me water and I was out the door. In the end it was barely 40 minutes. I was not happy about being shorted so much time but the post flip was good. I will give it another try at a later date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape