Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 8534
-
11-20-20 10:28 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 1811For my entire mongering career, I have taken personal notes on my experiences to help me remember which places and providers were worth going back to. It's not possible, at least for me, to remember all of my encounters. When I saw this note, I looked back in my notes and saw that I have paid a grand total of 1 visit to Canterbury, and it was with a lady named Lucy.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
Here is the note exactly as it's written.
"Sat 2/8/14 Asian Bodywork & Reflexology on Canterbury St. In Worcester about 5:40 PM. Met at the door by Lucy, who was the only one there. Not ugly but nothing great. About 40'ish, Chinese, pretty good English. Took the hour. Asked for medium, got mostly medium soft. Pretty good massage. Nothing else. Shorted about 10 minutes. $60 + $30. Nothing drags me back."
I lived in the Worcester area for 8 years, and I was not impressed enough with this place to go back.
-
11-19-20 21:40 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 520Marlboro 1007
None of the other places in Marlboro are any good, or not even around anymore. Magical Massage is 100% legit. I have been there once and she's extremely good if you want only massage.
Originally Posted by SinceTheFlood6
[View Original Post]
If you go towards Sudbury and hang a right on Nobscot Road, you'll come to Framingham and Relax Spa (8*7 Edgell Rd). I had reported that they shut down several weeks ago, but someone has since posted on the other thread that they were back open. I had a pretty good experience there. Similar front door exposure to a parking lot, but not too bad.
JP.
-
11-19-20 19:32 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 50Same experience here. Left frustrated and kinda pissed off to tell you the truth. I'm all set with this place for a while. Is there anywhere else along that road that does extras?
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 23:21 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 2189Current Can't Talent
Cici and Lucy are there now. Both are reviewed in the forum. Both are worth seeing IMHO.
-
11-18-20 10:10 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 2189As always, YMMV
I have seen her at Lincoln and enjoyed my time with her. Have not been there for a couple months. Just been seeing a couple other women elsewhere I enjoy more.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
When they are no longer in the area definitely would see her again.
-
11-18-20 09:00 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 357I never met her at Envelope or Lincoln. One time I was bored and read way back in this thread and Ying Ying definitely used to get a lot of glowing reviews. I guess she doesn't perform at the same level anymore? Seems like people are more lukewarm on her now.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 07:37 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 2189The one you are referring to as "Chi Chi" called herself Yingying at the old envelope. Asian ages can not be judged accurately. She is older than that. All that matters is what they look like to us.
Originally Posted by FloydFec1
[View Original Post]
Knew one woman that could pass for 35. Figured she was early 40's. Found out she was 57.
Check out Vera Wang. If she was at a spa what would you think her age was? I am sure no one would guess over 70.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...230321639.html
-
11-18-20 07:34 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 931Names.
So, no changes, ChiChi is Ying Ying, and she is in her 50's, the other woman is Angela, and she is a little older and the MMS. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by FloydFec1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 02:20 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 131I went recently (a few days back), and there seem to be two, one older than the other, whose name I can never remember. "Chi Chi" is there, she's late 30's to me, has a tattoo on her breast, and is the more outgoing of the two. English skills are low on both, and my Mandarin skills aren't really above the basic pleasantries. I always enjoy my time there, and will repeat again.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
FF.
-
11-17-20 13:29 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 931Lincoln rotary AMP / (Old Envelope Spa)
Last time I stopped in was maybe a month ago, at that time it was just Angela (MMS) and Ying Ying. (Both were regulars at Envelope for years, Ying Ying found a BF, moved to Florida for more than a year, than reappeared at new rotary location). Anyone been lately and can give an update on staff?
-
11-17-20 12:29 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 379Thanks for the feedback on SW Cutoff Worcester / Auburn Line. It's a good location but unfortunately it's legit.
I have been to X4 a few times since it re-opened. Coco is gone and there seems to be only one girl there now (forgot her name). She's playful and fun and has nice fingernails but other than that it's just another standard experience.
-
11-13-20 23:57 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 69Definitely legit only, and quite unremarkable and boring. I went there once a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 08:46 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 131I visited, talked to male owner. I didn't get a hint that extras were available, so I didn't pursue it.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
FF.
-
11-13-20 08:39 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 379SW Cutoff Worcester / Auburn Line
I happen to notice there is an establishment in the back end of the strip mall next to McDonalds. Has anyone had a visit there? A quick search didn't turn up any reviews unless I missed it.
-
11-13-20 01:14 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 31This might sound stupid and obvious, but since you mentioned coming from legit massages, you want to make sure you are naked. What I do is make contact with them before the flip, nothing aggressive or overtly sexual, rub their leg when they're in range, rub their butt if I can reach, etc.
Originally Posted by Roboli1581
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




