Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5144
-
11-25-20 02:26 #1709Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this one?
Been seeing her for a while but want to know if its worth.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/392898981409
-
11-23-20 21:10 #1708Regular Member

Posts: 13Robbery
I was rob by famous Brandy who live on bod well road Manchester, apparently she is with her ex Husband again, they have handgun point at me, stupid me, I knew something weird about her tonight, but I went alone with her to a parking lot behind the apartment building. I lost few hundred dollars, but I am fine, I did not get hurt. They are robbing people with handguns, stay safe out there, you have been warned!! https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/589792006861.
-
11-23-20 15:16 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 112Olita's Russians are cumming
So I have visited with Olita women for years in Hartford and Providence but was recently, pleasantly surprised when I saw that Olita women www.olitaescort.com are now coming to the Manchester area. I was fortunate to see Francela and had a great time with this beauty. I saw Vlada in Providence and she was great, and hope to see her again when she is in NH in December. Have fun and be safe.
-
11-23-20 13:26 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 90Posted for a while, no reviews
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/807670867468
I've seen this one post a lot, I vaguely remember her photos from somewhere. Any info?
-
11-22-20 17:42 #1705Regular Member

Posts: 12Tried to rip me off
I met her a couple years ago in Manchester she tried to get my cash in my pants while we were going on a raunchy matrass on the floor she was posting on backpage.
Originally Posted by WantingIt100
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 13:18 #1704Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone been with her?
-
11-22-20 11:13 #1703Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone been with her?
-
11-22-20 07:24 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 223Lacey
I've been following the discussion about Lacey and just checked out her ad. Don't know if it's for long but she's not listing herself in FLA, first Palm Beach then Miami. Maybe she flew down with Mr. Kraft?
Everyone still putting in the work with Covid making a resurgence? I haven't decided whether to play through or not yet. Stay safe!
Jack.
-
11-21-20 14:22 #1701He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Yeah, no
Texted with her about two weeks ago, set up an appointment and got directions. She lives in a sketchy low income apartment, there were people outside sitting in empty parking spaces, kids and kid stuff all over the parking lot. Didn't feel right so I bailed, she is right down the block from Remi which is a better option, cheaper too.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:34 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 352Stay / Stacy
Any info on this one:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stay-esc...chester-914248
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...chester-903937
A new profile after 1 review and new rates. Usually that's a red flag.
-
11-18-20 19:05 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 114Lacey Donation
She quoted 300 over the weekend. Not worth it. No GFE. Everything is covered and menu is super limited. Although she did offer parking out back.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 19:05 #1698Banned Member

Posts: 942I agree with you 100% . But I also want to add she must have some big-time pimp controlling her. Because she's in New Hampshire one day. Massachusetts the next day she's back and forth every single day. I definitely stay away from girls like that. And then on top of that she's going to give an attitude about only 200 $?? That's a lot of money.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 16:23 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 249Lacey
I have not seen her yet, but did chat with her before, she quotes $250.
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 15:20 #1696Regular Member

Posts: 2Fun Nd horny bbw
Apartment was a bit dirty. We spent our time in the living room. Started with an incredible BBBJ, tossed a hat on and went at it doggy until I filled the bag. Very nice girl, not a clock watcher. Made sure I had fun. 1. 2 for hh. I would repeat. If you don't mind the apartment and you're into bigger ones then I would recommend. I have a craving for a thick one every once in a while.
-
11-18-20 15:20 #1695Regular Member

Posts: 2Good to know
I always thought the asian ads were scams. The description always seems a bit forward on most of them. So they're for real then? Good to know.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






