Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4470
-
11-19-20 17:33 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 36+1
Got a few lols from the review. Sucks about the experience but you seemed to take it in stride.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 12:59 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 36Man, thanks for this awesome report! The wild variety of prices (I've seen her ads as low as a ben for hr with dfk / daty / BBBJ to 2. 5 ben for full bare) is the worrying sign. I remember seeing her ads when she was pregnant, she never quitted the job. But like a lot of 24/7 type of ladies, there are good days / hours and bad ones. Thanks for toftt, a bit too wild for my taste, but maybe one day.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 06:05 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 530I saw her a few days ago, she posts with different names too, there's one wanting a sugar daddy. Hot mess. Coked and methed up, but nice chick, and dressed the part with tiny jeans shorts and fishnets, living in an El Camino motel with her 2 small kids, gets someone to watch them while she dates, but they were up and hungry at 3 am when I picked her up. Because I had little better to do, I allowed her to direct me to a variety of shit food establishments that were roughly all closed, before we got Denny's takeout to satisfy her 2 year old. The kids are why she doesn't host.
Originally Posted by BornFree3
[View Original Post]
When we finally got down to it, service was pretty awful. All covered, though she implied bare could be bought, but I didn't feel she was even close to earning what I'd given her already (3 Hamiltons and a $30 Denny's bill, plus an extra Jackson somewhere). Almost a full 60 seconds of ok oral, then she lay back at the edge of the bed and explained I wasn't to go all the way in with my mighty six inches. "I'm really tight". Yeah, so is your mother. No doggy style. She hated her life all the way back. Not my fault, she said, but 2 other guys had played her earlier in the day. So overall. If you're looking for a good lay, avoid. If you don't want pointless self inflicted drama, avoid. If you're fascinated by humanity down at the cockroach level, it'll be an interesting couple of hours. I didn't hate spending time with her, it's just it was supposed to be about the sex, and when it came to it, she was a big book of NO!
-
11-18-20 23:07 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 186Yeah basically if you are a salty cat bear, you'll think the same way. But there are levels.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 21:25 #1631Banned Member

Posts: 770I will disagree about all kgirls being good. Some of them sometimes aren't even worth the price of a siniore's slice. This type of quality you don't mean often, true enough, but it still happens occasionally.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 21:23 #1630Banned Member

Posts: 770Find korgs that will let you in without references. Or, as mentioned, try other methods, although personally I wouldn't recommend it if you got anything to lose by providing real name picture or personal info.
Originally Posted by DeadCell747
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 20:14 #1629Regular Member

Posts: 35Refs
Ask the PO what other forms of screening are available. There are other ways for them to clear you. Just ask.
Originally Posted by DeadCell747
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 18:43 #1628Regular Member

Posts: 8Refs
A silly question: how does one get through those korg screening if they don't have any other korg references? That sounds like catch 22 to me.
-
11-18-20 17:00 #1627Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-18-20 16:02 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 374I always have an overlap, so I can let them know from the verified number that I'm changing over.
Originally Posted by Desinoah
[View Original Post]
Always worked for me.
-
11-18-20 08:19 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 438K girls are like pizza. Some are better than others, but they're all good.
Originally Posted by NarWhal1337
[View Original Post]
Louisa at BGC is my current favorite, but she looks nothing like her pics.
-
11-18-20 08:17 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 438I always use a condom, can't risk bringing something home.
Originally Posted by SimpleAsianGuy
[View Original Post]
More than one girl was very happy about that, but also had a few that wanted it bare. If you get their motor going they want to fuck just like anyone else. Depends on how well you know the girl.
I've been tempted though, and if I was single I'd get some PrEP and go to town.
-
11-17-20 20:36 #1623Banned Member

Posts: 770They are not known to have a very strict screening policy. I figure they should tell you that your references aren't good if they don't like them.
Originally Posted by Desinoah
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 19:29 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 294
Originally Posted by SimpleAsianGuy
[View Original Post]
If your not into you just request a condom, typically they will ask you if you want a condom, you have to be a little more alert with PSE sometimes they will assume no or just their as part of the routine line up for entry so you have request them for the condom.
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
Oh man even on a second round after I requested / used a condom in the first round on the second round she slipped it in, that's not typical but it happens.
It's definitely tempting to go for it though with pse. I wouldn't let PSE deter you if you want to see a girl just cover up if that's what you want.
-
11-17-20 17:49 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 96I know there are a few guys here that will request one.
Originally Posted by SimpleAsianGuy
[View Original Post]
Me personally? I'm in the "fuck it" camp. I'm not seeing anyone else outside of hobbying.
I'll get tested so if I catch something, I won't spread to fellow mongers. I'm in my mid-thirties.










Reply With Quote





