Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 298 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1620

    BGC new member

    Hi.

    After reading about Lousie I thought of seeing her but this would be my first time at BGC. I sent them message with referral from kpleasure and one more corg. I have not gotten any reply from them from yesterday.

    Are they one the orgs which are very strict for verification? Even in that case they should at least reply with alternate ways for verification. I recently changed my number and moved to gvoice but I had my old number with those two providers. How to go about changing numbers? Should I ask orgs to update my number?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #1619

    Rawdogging

    Are any of you guys worried about going bareback with these girls? If not, why not? Are there any people who use condoms even when PSE is offered?

    Let me know what you guys think.

  3. #1618
    Has anyone seen Hannah? (hotel / motel white lady mostly posting on LC), prices are all over the place depending on day. Has more of a SW vibe.

  4. #1617

    Kgirl Recs

    Hi! I'm recently returning to the SJ area and I was hoping for some recs for any kgirls. I've had some experience with gig before at bgc but that was a long time ago.

    Are they any recs anyone has? I'm really into looks over anything else so but any help is appreciated! Thank you.

  5. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Is it just her and Gigi or has the org increased the standard price?
    Ya know, I didn't get a printed menu.

  6. #1615

    Dior

    I saw her late last week. Pics are close to identical face wise. P.S. On body and titts to look tighter. They made her skin appear clear but she has those black dots on her body, one on her chin and another on her chest being the most notable. They're called "lunares" in Spanish, not quite moles or freckles. Real short; the 4'9" measurement might be accurate. Has a longer torso than legs and although I wouldn't really call her fat, she resembles those old European paintings which portray women with a certain body thickness. The titts are real and they're big. Her nips are bit lower kinda downward but they're a refreshing sight. A flat ass and some texture to her arms. If you've seen her and rubbed the back of her arms you'll know what I mean. She is very energetic and bubbly but doesn't really know what to do. Those who like to lead can have a field day because she's game. Will take direction well in any position. Dfk to a pounding with short breaks with none of this hand job stuff other girls try. Wraps her legs around tight during mish and licks the boys and looks up at you during bbj. I do think she might be 19, not just because she told me so during the session, but because of how naive she is. She shared way too much personal info kind of on a whim. Overall very average, I'd repeat just because right now she's like a blank canvas service wise.

  7. #1614
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by BobThunderBall  [View Original Post]
    WTF, "Word on the street"? Have you seen her? Would luv to know more from those who saw her. Pics look decent but there are many signs of distortion so PSd. I won't TOFTT with FCG / BG.
    I did not say "word on the street". I said, "word is".

    Heard it from many channels.

    You can read ter reviews and even Mr advertiser, the diver of Maui himself has said that she is chubby. I can pm you the links and reviews if you want. No, I have not seen her nor I'm ever planning to. I don't like girls with green service.

  9. #1612

    Cara's

    Anyone seen Jade, Jenny, or Sharon mind letting me know how the experience was? (face / body / approx age / experience) natural vs mm, chemistry! Thanks for the help!

  10. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by BobThunderBall  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Louisa a couple of times and, even without the price increase, really don't have an urge to see her a 3rd time.
    I didn't know they increased rates for Louisa. Bgcs doenst post rates and I've just been going about as if everything is still $$. 2.

  11. #1610

    Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Word is Dior is on the younger side, quite chunky body, natural DDs and pretty green service.
    WTF, "Word on the street"? Have you seen her? Would luv to know more from those who saw her. Pics look decent but there are many signs of distortion so PSd. I won't TOFTT with FCG / BG.

  12. #1609

    Dior

    Word is Dior is on the younger side, quite chunky body, natural DDs and pretty green service.

  13. #1608

    BGC Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    2nd trip was better, but she's $240 now. So there's that.
    Is it just her and Gigi or has the org increased the standard price?

  14. #1607

    Louisa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    2nd trip was better, but she's $240 now. So there's that.
    Have seen Louisa a couple of times and, even without the price increase, really don't have an urge to see her a 3rd time.

  15. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    True. But I don't sense a wall here, just needs a 2nd visit.
    2nd trip was better, but she's $240 now. So there's that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape