Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4470
-
11-17-20 17:22 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 46BGC new member
Hi.
After reading about Lousie I thought of seeing her but this would be my first time at BGC. I sent them message with referral from kpleasure and one more corg. I have not gotten any reply from them from yesterday.
Are they one the orgs which are very strict for verification? Even in that case they should at least reply with alternate ways for verification. I recently changed my number and moved to gvoice but I had my old number with those two providers. How to go about changing numbers? Should I ask orgs to update my number?
Thanks in advance!
-
11-17-20 13:57 #1619Regular Member

Posts: 10Rawdogging
Are any of you guys worried about going bareback with these girls? If not, why not? Are there any people who use condoms even when PSE is offered?
Let me know what you guys think.
-
11-17-20 13:32 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 36Has anyone seen Hannah? (hotel / motel white lady mostly posting on LC), prices are all over the place depending on day. Has more of a SW vibe.
-
11-16-20 21:41 #1617Regular Member

Posts: 7Kgirl Recs
Hi! I'm recently returning to the SJ area and I was hoping for some recs for any kgirls. I've had some experience with gig before at bgc but that was a long time ago.
Are they any recs anyone has? I'm really into looks over anything else so but any help is appreciated! Thank you.
-
11-16-20 20:57 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 169Ya know, I didn't get a printed menu.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 20:26 #1615Regular Member

Posts: 14Dior
I saw her late last week. Pics are close to identical face wise. P.S. On body and titts to look tighter. They made her skin appear clear but she has those black dots on her body, one on her chin and another on her chest being the most notable. They're called "lunares" in Spanish, not quite moles or freckles. Real short; the 4'9" measurement might be accurate. Has a longer torso than legs and although I wouldn't really call her fat, she resembles those old European paintings which portray women with a certain body thickness. The titts are real and they're big. Her nips are bit lower kinda downward but they're a refreshing sight. A flat ass and some texture to her arms. If you've seen her and rubbed the back of her arms you'll know what I mean. She is very energetic and bubbly but doesn't really know what to do. Those who like to lead can have a field day because she's game. Will take direction well in any position. Dfk to a pounding with short breaks with none of this hand job stuff other girls try. Wraps her legs around tight during mish and licks the boys and looks up at you during bbj. I do think she might be 19, not just because she told me so during the session, but because of how naive she is. She shared way too much personal info kind of on a whim. Overall very average, I'd repeat just because right now she's like a blank canvas service wise.
-
11-16-20 18:42 #1614Regular Member

Posts: 35[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-16-20 18:15 #1613Banned Member

Posts: 770I did not say "word on the street". I said, "word is".
Originally Posted by BobThunderBall
[View Original Post]
Heard it from many channels.
You can read ter reviews and even Mr advertiser, the diver of Maui himself has said that she is chubby. I can pm you the links and reviews if you want. No, I have not seen her nor I'm ever planning to. I don't like girls with green service.
-
11-16-20 16:47 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 42Cara's
Anyone seen Jade, Jenny, or Sharon mind letting me know how the experience was? (face / body / approx age / experience) natural vs mm, chemistry! Thanks for the help!
-
11-16-20 15:53 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 186I didn't know they increased rates for Louisa. Bgcs doenst post rates and I've just been going about as if everything is still $$. 2.
Originally Posted by BobThunderBall
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 15:42 #1610Regular Member

Posts: 35Dior
WTF, "Word on the street"? Have you seen her? Would luv to know more from those who saw her. Pics look decent but there are many signs of distortion so PSd. I won't TOFTT with FCG / BG.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:57 #1609Banned Member

Posts: 770Dior
Word is Dior is on the younger side, quite chunky body, natural DDs and pretty green service.
-
11-16-20 00:42 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 294BGC Rate
Is it just her and Gigi or has the org increased the standard price?
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 00:37 #1607Regular Member

Posts: 35Louisa
Have seen Louisa a couple of times and, even without the price increase, really don't have an urge to see her a 3rd time.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 23:59 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 1692nd trip was better, but she's $240 now. So there's that.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





