Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 524 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239

    Never seen her before have you guys?
    I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.

  2. #2991

    Feels kinda sketchy

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239

    Never seen her before have you guys?

  3. #2990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.
    Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.

  4. #2989

    Looking for a Good Time. Stock Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Haven't seen her but the first 2 photos have a Stock photo watermark on them so they obviously aren't of her. Always makes me wonder when ads have fake photos in them.

  5. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.
    I've tried too. Never got a response.

  6. #2987

    Spicy latin

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.

  7. #2986

    Intel help

    Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    I wrote a review on her awhile back. I would pull the trigger. She aims to please she understands good service equals to return business.

  9. #2984

    Five foot Italian AKA Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    I wrote a review on her a while ago I've seen her too many times to count. I agree she gives a great blowjob she used to be a lot bigger so she does have some loose skin if that doesn't bother you I highly recommend.

  10. #2983

    Yeah I goofed

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    She's taller than 5 ft and she's got a nice ass and titties. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch too. I opted for only a BBBJ but next time I'll go for it all.

    $50 for a BBBJ.
    Thanks I'm going to go for it.

  11. #2982

    She's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    She's taller than 5 ft and she's got a nice ass and titties. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch too. I opted for only a BBBJ but next time I'll go for it all.

    $50 for a BBBJ.

  12. #2981

    Five foot Italian

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.

  13. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweetheart. Been to see her a couple times. Safe provider. Talented. Would recommend.
    She is gross, was physically filthy & smelled.

  14. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogolo  [View Original Post]
    Ree.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/664700255129

    She's prob been reviewed here but can't seem to find any info since the search function won't fing anything with just 3 letters. I inquired about her awhile ago on a Danbury board and was told she was a SW and had plenty info on her from the Waterbury section. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    She's a sweetheart. Been to see her a couple times. Safe provider. Talented. Would recommend.

  15. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    I echo the other comments, I recall her getting busted and having a stun gun / taser with her so she is a no go on my list. While she looks tempting too many red flags for me.
    I tried her out a while back. She's a total nutcase. Avoid at all costs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape