Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23274

    I 3rd that!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Great CM with phenomenal H / E!! One of the best!!
    Right!! Phenomenal!!

  2. #23273

    Great Technique

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Everyone keeps recommending her. But every time I go there I never see her
    Great prostate massage, especially if you like fisting.

  3. #23272
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyMooned  [View Original Post]
    This seems very interesting. How much does she charge for the hour?
    130 standard 150 topless 200 full, prices are 60 min massage standard finish included.

  4. #23271

    Maggie May. Or may not

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Everyone keeps recommending her. But every time I go there I never see her.
    It's been a long time since I've seen her there and feels like she's no longer there, but can't confirm.

    I do know that she went back to Thailand earlier in the year and was I got the impression that she may not be able to come back. I've called over the past few months here and there and she's never been working.

    Can anyone confirm she is back again?

  5. #23270
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I should add that yes, she would be a really good choice! Great massage, great attitude.
    Everyone keeps recommending her. But every time I go there I never see her.

  6. #23269

    I Second That!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    Look up Isabella Pomeras great massage!!
    Great CM with phenomenal H / E!! One of the best!!

  7. #23268

    Isabela

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    Look up Isabella Pomeras great massage!!
    This seems very interesting. How much does she charge for the hour?

  8. #23267

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    She was gone for a while and I'd heard she went back to Thailand and possibly couldn't get a visa to return. Is she confirmed to be back around now?
    I should add that yes, she would be a really good choice! Great massage, great attitude.

  9. #23266

    Maggie is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I think you should try Maggie at princess spa on Belmont.
    She was gone for a while and I'd heard she went back to Thailand and possibly couldn't get a visa to return. Is she confirmed to be back around now?

  10. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa23  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman,

    Any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl 40 yr? Extras are OK, but not needed.

    I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.

    Thanks in advance!
    Look up Isabella Pomeras great massage!!

  11. #23264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Reflexion Massage.

    This is my legit go to massage place. No extra play offered or asked for.

  12. #23263

    Princess spa on Belmont

    I think you should try Maggie at princess spa on Belmont.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa23  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman,

    As a correction to my post below, are there any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl UNDER 40 yrs? Extras are OK, but not needed.

    I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.

    Thanks in advance!

  13. #23262

    ME facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Try Massage Envy.
    One of the ME places used to keep a book of the therapist profiles and faceshots in the waiting room. You could flip through and pick out the young good looking ones. The older experienced ones ususally give the best massages if you really need muscle work so that's a trade-off. Probably should put this in "bullshit that has nothing to do with pussy".

  14. #23261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Under 40 Legit Massage Therapist No Extra Play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa23  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman,

    As a correction to my post below, are there any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl UNDER 40 yrs? Extras are OK, but not needed.

    I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.

    Thanks in advance!
    Try Massage Envy.

  15. #23260

    Legit massage with attractive girl UNDER 40 yrs?

    Hello gentleman,

    As a correction to my post below, are there any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl UNDER 40 yrs? Extras are OK, but not needed.

    I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.

    Thanks in advance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa23  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman,

    Any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl 40 yr? Extras are OK, but not needed.

    I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape