Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23280

    L1?

    What's L1 L2 L3.

    Can't people avoid the ridiculous coded language?

  2. #23279

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    I must say puffiest nipples I've seen took her top off towards the end. Long like pencil erasers overall decent experience nothing to brag about. But not bad for a last min walk in. Happy huntings guys be safe out there.
    She's got great man-mades, but I've never been able to get more than topless L1 from her. Lisa, on the other hand.

  3. #23278

    Isabel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    130 standard 150 topless 200 full, prices are 60 min massage standard finish included.
    Does she allow any roaming? & which days are best for booking, I tried calling before no reply. Is text / email best?

  4. #23277

    Moon Spa

    Stopped by moon spa Paid half hour got temperature checked. Try to get Lisa but was busy and on the phone instead ended up with Apple. Decent massage 7/10 which was nice since I was heading home from the gym. Really worked the shoulders and hamstrings well. Bargain my way for L1 for $40 LOL, I know since it was a slow night she was going along with it. I must say puffiest nipples I've seen took her top off towards the end. Long like pencil erasers overall decent experience nothing to brag about. But not bad for a last min walk in. Happy huntings guys be safe out there.

  5. #23276

    New Restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleNutzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how this will affect the MP's?
    I called my regular spot today and they said they are still open Friday. Reg's say spa's can still be open and can get massage if recommended by a physician. I am hoping that since my Doc told me 10 years ago to get a massage every once in a while I qualify. I am sure it will be hit and miss for many places.

  6. #23275

    Upcoming Shutdown

    Anyone know how this will affect the MP's?

  7. #23274

    I 3rd that!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Great CM with phenomenal H / E!! One of the best!!
    Right!! Phenomenal!!

  8. #23273

    Great Technique

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Everyone keeps recommending her. But every time I go there I never see her
    Great prostate massage, especially if you like fisting.

  9. #23272
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyMooned  [View Original Post]
    This seems very interesting. How much does she charge for the hour?
    130 standard 150 topless 200 full, prices are 60 min massage standard finish included.

  10. #23271

    Maggie May. Or may not

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Everyone keeps recommending her. But every time I go there I never see her.
    It's been a long time since I've seen her there and feels like she's no longer there, but can't confirm.

    I do know that she went back to Thailand earlier in the year and was I got the impression that she may not be able to come back. I've called over the past few months here and there and she's never been working.

    Can anyone confirm she is back again?

  11. #23270
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I should add that yes, she would be a really good choice! Great massage, great attitude.
    Everyone keeps recommending her. But every time I go there I never see her.

  12. #23269

    I Second That!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    Look up Isabella Pomeras great massage!!
    Great CM with phenomenal H / E!! One of the best!!

  13. #23268

    Isabela

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    Look up Isabella Pomeras great massage!!
    This seems very interesting. How much does she charge for the hour?

  14. #23267

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    She was gone for a while and I'd heard she went back to Thailand and possibly couldn't get a visa to return. Is she confirmed to be back around now?
    I should add that yes, she would be a really good choice! Great massage, great attitude.

  15. #23266

    Maggie is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I think you should try Maggie at princess spa on Belmont.
    She was gone for a while and I'd heard she went back to Thailand and possibly couldn't get a visa to return. Is she confirmed to be back around now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape