Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 40027
-
11-20-20 14:26 #23287Senior Member

Posts: 936Le
What prosecutors? Outside of the high profile case in Florida, which was unconstitutional, has anybody ever heard of somebody going to court for a handjob?
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 13:09 #23286Senior Member

Posts: 626Looking for
Have anyone ever found an Asian mt that squirt? Or have anyone ever found an Asian mt that is under 5 feet tall? You can pm if you like.
But I always wondered about this. There had always been a generalisation of Asian woman being small and tiny. LOL but I have never really seen a lot of small and tiny women. I have seen more women that is tall or big or both.
-
11-20-20 12:48 #23285Senior Member

Posts: 76She allows roaming up top didn't try anything else, I contacted her on a Monday around 9 am for a noon appt.
Originally Posted by LilMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 20:46 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 3481James Bond.
He never got L1 service from any Bond girl. My assumption was always L3.
-
11-19-20 19:21 #23283Troll

Posts: 452L1?
I too am tired of the Coded Language aka James Bond talk.
Like the infamous - "Dream"
Prosecutors and LE are like "shit, it was a Dream, nothing we can do now."
LMFAO!
-
11-19-20 14:05 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 638This is one of the few geographies that uses it. So dumb.
Originally Posted by HobbyLover
[View Original Post]
Prosecutors and LE are like "shit, they said L1, nothing we can do now. ".
This is akin to escorts asking "are you affiliated with LE".
-
11-19-20 11:23 #23281Senior Member

Posts: 232I believe L1 is HJ L2 is BJ and L3 is FS. Not sure why it has not found itself in the abbreviation list yet?
Originally Posted by HobbyLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 11:14 #23280Senior Member

Posts: 209L1?
What's L1 L2 L3.
Can't people avoid the ridiculous coded language?
-
11-19-20 07:38 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 989Apple
She's got great man-mades, but I've never been able to get more than topless L1 from her. Lisa, on the other hand.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 03:47 #23278Regular Member

Posts: 23Isabel
Does she allow any roaming? & which days are best for booking, I tried calling before no reply. Is text / email best?
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 20:56 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 85Moon Spa
Stopped by moon spa Paid half hour got temperature checked. Try to get Lisa but was busy and on the phone instead ended up with Apple. Decent massage 7/10 which was nice since I was heading home from the gym. Really worked the shoulders and hamstrings well. Bargain my way for L1 for $40 LOL, I know since it was a slow night she was going along with it. I must say puffiest nipples I've seen took her top off towards the end. Long like pencil erasers overall decent experience nothing to brag about. But not bad for a last min walk in. Happy huntings guys be safe out there.
-
11-18-20 16:05 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 84New Restrictions
I called my regular spot today and they said they are still open Friday. Reg's say spa's can still be open and can get massage if recommended by a physician. I am hoping that since my Doc told me 10 years ago to get a massage every once in a while I qualify. I am sure it will be hit and miss for many places.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 15:56 #23275Senior Member

Posts: 57Upcoming Shutdown
Anyone know how this will affect the MP's?
-
11-18-20 08:30 #23274Regular Member

Posts: 16I 3rd that!!
Right!! Phenomenal!!
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 18:29 #23273Banned Member

Posts: 586Great Technique
Great prostate massage, especially if you like fisting.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




