Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,756 to 16,770 of 40020
-
11-16-20 12:18 #23265Senior Member

Posts: 76Look up Isabella Pomeras great massage!!
Originally Posted by Sosa23
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 09:45 #23264Senior Member

Posts: 3481Reflexion Massage.
This is my legit go to massage place. No extra play offered or asked for.
-
11-16-20 09:28 #23263Banned Member

Posts: 317Princess spa on Belmont
I think you should try Maggie at princess spa on Belmont.
Originally Posted by Sosa23
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 08:38 #23262Senior Member

Posts: 561ME facebook
One of the ME places used to keep a book of the therapist profiles and faceshots in the waiting room. You could flip through and pick out the young good looking ones. The older experienced ones ususally give the best massages if you really need muscle work so that's a trade-off. Probably should put this in "bullshit that has nothing to do with pussy".
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 00:00 #23261Senior Member

Posts: 3481Under 40 Legit Massage Therapist No Extra Play.
Try Massage Envy.
Originally Posted by Sosa23
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 19:22 #23260Regular Member

Posts: 11Legit massage with attractive girl UNDER 40 yrs?
Hello gentleman,
As a correction to my post below, are there any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl UNDER 40 yrs? Extras are OK, but not needed.
I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.
Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Sosa23
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 13:50 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 318Any post on that site with reviews disabled is a solid No from me. I don't care the reason, it means someone reported something bad and they are hiding it. A good provider will have positive ratings and use this to their benefit. Most likely fake pics as that is the most common problem on that site.
Originally Posted by DaytimeJay
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 12:40 #23258Senior Member

Posts: 205How did it go?
She looks hot, do you give it a shot?
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 12:26 #23257Senior Member

Posts: 754Barkin Up The Wrong Tree
Really can not see that happening at a Massage Envy. Corporate / franchise model and its very heavily managed, ME pays shit so they get a lot of newbie therapists and they know they'll be fired immediately if they cross the line. It's just not the place where the line would be crossed. I can't say its never happened ever, but you are barking up the wrong tree. You could try to get a girls digits if she's willing to see outside the spa but even that is grounds for firing.
Would love to hear if someone has a different tale to tell though!
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 11:38 #23256Regular Member

Posts: 11Legit massage with attractive 40 yr?
Hello gentleman,
Any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl 40 yr? Extras are OK, but not needed.
I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.
Thanks in advance!
-
11-15-20 08:54 #23255Senior Member

Posts: 81Relax
I recently had two dreams both I was did half hr for .40 first time I meet Lucy younger maybe kid 20's seen her without a mask so she was cute playful. Thing not much in the ass and chest department but very spinner like. Mimi was busy with the big tatas massage was maybe a 5-6. L1 on the flip was good technique. 50 for damage. Then finally was able to see mini very very bubbly she's a bro big tatas. Massage was anything but some hard pushing plenty of roaming around CBJ settled for. 80. Wasn't rushed either time both took their time.
-
11-15-20 07:29 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 989Star Hot Spa
That place used to be a real estate / insurance office and they've done very little to make it spa-like. I stuck my head in one day, so to speak, to ask about pricing and wasn't very impressed with the setup or the women.
-
11-14-20 20:55 #23253Senior Member

Posts: 626Thanks for the info. Just to let others to this place is called Star Hot Spa.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 16:21 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 337Rose Spa
Save your money. Massage was. Mediocre at best by a 50-60 yr older thin attendant (not so attractive) who was up selling from the moment I got in the door.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
Was not able to call because she doesn't answer phone. I was literally a walk. In.
Best part of it was to see how cheap I could get out of there.
For. . 4 for a 1/2 hr. With a xtra. 25 for L1 .
Walked away kind of cringing at myself. There are better options unless I was just there at wrong time.
-
11-14-20 12:04 #23251Senior Member

Posts: 99See my post 22937
They have major gps at this place don't waste your cash.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






