Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 328 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2636

    No it now hot stone

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanGuy3  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean K Stone Spa? If so, was the provider the one known as Coffee? God I hope so. She was always so flirty. I loved it.
    It in niota off highway.

  2. #2635

    Hot Stone worker?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Well damn covid screwed AMPs up. Have to start over building trust for " things " again. But the big fake boobed Asian is there again. Was right lipped about where she went to before the outbreak.
    Do you mean K Stone Spa? If so, was the provider the one known as Coffee? God I hope so. She was always so flirty. I loved it.

  3. #2634

    Cuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve411  [View Original Post]
    I've also visited Grace multiple times and I agree. She is very pleasant and accommodating, no rush just enjoy her company. She makes sure you intend to come back.
    I have seen her once but personally I think she is a little overpriced but that's just my opinion.

  4. #2633

    Ivy massage

    Anyone have any luck here? First time today and some teasing but don't want to go if that's all it will be.

  5. #2632

    Cuddle Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.
    I have been with her a couple times.

    Nice lady, talks a lot and quite old. But very tight, skilled and kind.

  6. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.
    I've also visited Grace multiple times and I agree. She is very pleasant and accommodating, no rush just enjoy her company. She makes sure you intend to come back.

  7. #2630

    Cuddle therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.
    Seen her awhile back. Saw her in her home that's in the middle of remodeling and renovating.

    She's good conversation, good mood, smiling laughing and joking.

    Not a clock watcher. Everything covered.

    But a pleasant change from the "let's go, let's get done, then get out".

  8. #2629

    Cuddle Therapy?

    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.

  9. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Help me cause I'm inexperienced but what is FS? Full Service? Does that mean more than a happy ending? Like actual sex? Thanks.
    Yes, "FS" = "full service".

    Click the "abbreviations" tab at the top of the page (or here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations) for the most common abbreviations used in this forum.

  10. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Got a very enjoyable massage today at Ruby. Only one girl working. I hit the timing just right because over the course of an hour three people came in and had to be told to come back. One guy called on the phone and I could tell from listening in that there was a language problem. Sure enough my masseuse brings me the cordless phone to talk to him. So there I am lying there in my birthday suit giving a would-be customer directions to the place. Can't make this stuff up. (If it was one of you guys on the phone, nice to talk to you.).
    What options for the finish?

  11. #2626

    Ruby customer service may I help you?

    Got a very enjoyable massage today at Ruby. Only one girl working. I hit the timing just right because over the course of an hour three people came in and had to be told to come back. One guy called on the phone and I could tell from listening in that there was a language problem. Sure enough my masseuse brings me the cordless phone to talk to him. So there I am lying there in my birthday suit giving a would-be customer directions to the place. Can't make this stuff up. (If it was one of you guys on the phone, nice to talk to you.).

  12. #2625

    Pine

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Hey decided to take a trip to Pine Spa after seeing the ad about getting FS. Was greeted by Korean middle age woman, decent looking in the face. Opted for 30 minutes so was 60 damage. Massage was subpar but it did feel good when she walked on my back (haven't had that in awhile). She did allow some roaming but never any direct touching if you know what I mean. On flip, there was some negotiation for HE, FS was never offered and turned down when I asked. Tipped 40 for HE. I didn't get her name but she was the only one working but did say she had two other women working with her but they were out of town. I may revisit to see if I get another woman.
    Where is Pine located?

  13. #2624

    Hot stone spa

    Well damn covid screwed AMPs up. Have to start over building trust for " things " again. But the big fake boobed Asian is there again. Was right lipped about where she went to before the outbreak.

  14. #2623

    Pine Spa

    Hey decided to take a trip to Pine Spa after seeing the ad about getting FS. Was greeted by Korean middle age woman, decent looking in the face. Opted for 30 minutes so was 60 damage. Massage was subpar but it did feel good when she walked on my back (haven't had that in awhile). She did allow some roaming but never any direct touching if you know what I mean. On flip, there was some negotiation for HE, FS was never offered and turned down when I asked. Tipped 40 for HE. I didn't get her name but she was the only one working but did say she had two other women working with her but they were out of town. I may revisit to see if I get another woman.

  15. #2622

    Pine spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie55  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by Pine Spa today. Table shower and massage 5 out of 10. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Therapist was late 40's to early 50's. Thick but.

    Actually pretty. $80 for the hour and another $100 on the flip for FS.
    Hey,

    Help me cause I'm inexperienced but what is FS? Full Service? Does that mean more than a happy ending? Like actual sex? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape