Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 37371
-
11-13-20 21:10 #18186Senior Member

Posts: 108It was a review about her a couple of days ago, she appears to be trouble.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 21:09 #18185Senior Member

Posts: 108Thank you for the links.
Originally Posted by Grey14
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 19:31 #18184Senior Member

Posts: 130Digits are buried at the bottom of the page. Lower right corner. Just click the link. Number shows. Its 'free'. (hahaha) It does not require registering, joining or paying. The site just wants your data and electronic footprint in exchange. https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love.
Originally Posted by MasterBuzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 18:53 #18183Senior Member

Posts: 1449Looks iffy
Looks fake but I've been fooled before. If real she looks hot. Let us know.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 18:05 #18182Senior Member

Posts: 342Fifty fifty
As much as I want to check this provider out, something about it just feels off. I'd greatly appreciate any Intel from any of you that would make me feel otherwise so I could see her.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/646594868622Last edited by WhoIsSoulForce; 11-13-20 at 18:06. Reason: Typo
-
11-13-20 15:09 #18181Regular Member

Posts: 7Brazilian Bella
I have spent yrs off and on on this platform. Never really posted to much but I have a few. So believe me or not but Bella is hands down the best I have seen if you haven't caught up to her then get there trust me. Please please please treat her well, she is very clean and sweet and has the best view from behind you will ever see. Speechless dog speechless.
-
11-13-20 14:34 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 85Jada and Sasha
Jada is posting on crawlist, has a friend with her, Sasha.
I added her friend's snap and scheduled for later.
She looks very cute with the perfect thickness.
Anyone has experience with her?
-
11-13-20 14:24 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 122New Petersburg Chick
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/363263206577 Has anyone had any experience with this young lady right here? She looks like she could be legit but you never know these days. I am tempted to find out though. If anyone has already checked her out let me get a report on her services.
-
11-13-20 13:44 #18178Senior Member

Posts: 130After thinking about this some more, the nosy neighbour seems more irritating than the state uncles. They could be a red flag or perhaps a sign of good management. This is where the Wisdom of an Old (er) Provider told me comes into play, know the laws of your hobby. For example, an erotic PM is illegal. A therapeutic PM is legal. It's all about how you arrive there. In this case, I will take my cues from her. If she's over the top with suggestions, I'd walk. I'm no expert. Just a hobbyist. Here's some references on what to know in case you have to talk yourself out of a situation.
Originally Posted by Whitman1818
[View Original Post]
HB 1524 Prostitution; touching the unclothed genitals or anus of another, penalty https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+HB1524&201+sum+HB1524.
Prostitution https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/18.2-346/.
-
11-13-20 13:26 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 53She texted me back and wants $$2 did not pull the trigger yet.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 11:35 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 452Terri
I think she is retired. May still see ceertain guys but I'm not sure. We are friends and I know she got clean and has been doing real well but had a bad accident a couple months ago and got 3 pins in her leg.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 10:20 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 389Airport Terri
Still around or fully retired? She was another reliable, clean, drama free MILF option.
-
11-13-20 09:12 #18174Regular Member

Posts: 25I haven't found the time to try just yet. I'll report whenever I get a chance to.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 08:15 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 192Brazilian Bella
Dreamed of this one. Great location no mess. She was particular about hygiene which I liked. Got a CBJ and then ended up with an amazing ride. Tight grip cool chick. No monkey, great rack. And a flat tummy. It was a fun time.
-
11-13-20 07:56 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 1084Monique
Had a nice visit with my good friend Monique. A few of you seniors have probably known her from years ago like I have. Nice sweet and dependable as always. If you know her from the past, she is now in Chester near JD and 95. This is not an advertisement for her so please don't ask for her info if you don't already have it. Just information for you guys that do know her. I wish there were more around like her honestly. That chick can suck and ride better than most.












Reply With Quote





