Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 37360
-
11-13-20 10:20 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 389Airport Terri
Still around or fully retired? She was another reliable, clean, drama free MILF option.
-
11-13-20 09:12 #18174Regular Member

Posts: 25I haven't found the time to try just yet. I'll report whenever I get a chance to.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 08:15 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 192Brazilian Bella
Dreamed of this one. Great location no mess. She was particular about hygiene which I liked. Got a CBJ and then ended up with an amazing ride. Tight grip cool chick. No monkey, great rack. And a flat tummy. It was a fun time.
-
11-13-20 07:56 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 1084Monique
Had a nice visit with my good friend Monique. A few of you seniors have probably known her from years ago like I have. Nice sweet and dependable as always. If you know her from the past, she is now in Chester near JD and 95. This is not an advertisement for her so please don't ask for her info if you don't already have it. Just information for you guys that do know her. I wish there were more around like her honestly. That chick can suck and ride better than most.
-
11-13-20 05:50 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 346Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?
Originally Posted by General804
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 22:23 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 274Check your pm!
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 21:07 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 85Ghosted
Sight. Some of these hoes are so terrible at communicating.
Finally got some time for hobby. Set up an appointment with Brazilian mixed Bella, got to the place and asked for room number, she just replied no. Like WTF. LOL.
The sad thing is, she was already my back up plan, my plan A also ghosted and never sent an address after saying she would.
-
11-12-20 19:09 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 76Hit the contact link then hit the show number next to the mobile icon.
Originally Posted by MasterBuzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 17:29 #18167Senior Member

Posts: 62Jordan
Has anybody heard from Jordan? 40 ish tiny white woman with bolt ons? I haven't heard from her in two months I think. She would regularly text me about every 2 weeks. She had a little addiction and I hope it didn't beat her.
Thanks.
Blake 0678.
-
11-12-20 14:30 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 28Kiera
What site was she on?
Originally Posted by Rcr85
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Paratrooper 57.
-
11-12-20 13:55 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 28Kiera
What site did you find her on?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rcr85
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 13:40 #18164Regular Member

Posts: 1Information
How do we go about contacting her? I didn't find any digits on the page.
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:07 #18163Senior Member

Posts: 373Michelle
She's back and looking for Sm only that will treat her with kindness and not be assholes. I have digits for senior only.
-
11-12-20 10:34 #18162Senior Member

Posts: 106Khory
I made the drive to see her a few weeks ago. Two things stand out to me. One the neighbor that lives in front of her said to me I know where you're going she sure is getting a lot of visitors. Number two I was a bit concerned pulling in because two state uncles live in the complex as well. She is older than 40's and lives with a dude that is out of town most of the week. Nice lady just be careful based on the traffic etc. And yes she does play safe.
Originally Posted by Grey14
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 14:56 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 678I've seen her a handful of times too. She's built like a brick shithouse. I've always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by RobELee20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





