Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18173

    Brazilian Bella

    Dreamed of this one. Great location no mess. She was particular about hygiene which I liked. Got a CBJ and then ended up with an amazing ride. Tight grip cool chick. No monkey, great rack. And a flat tummy. It was a fun time.

  2. #18172

    Monique

    Had a nice visit with my good friend Monique. A few of you seniors have probably known her from years ago like I have. Nice sweet and dependable as always. If you know her from the past, she is now in Chester near JD and 95. This is not an advertisement for her so please don't ask for her info if you don't already have it. Just information for you guys that do know her. I wish there were more around like her honestly. That chick can suck and ride better than most.

  3. #18171
    Quote Originally Posted by General804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this one here cause looks appealing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/830856299650
    Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?

  4. #18170
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She's back and looking for Sm only that will treat her with kindness and not be assholes. I have digits for senior only.
    Check your pm!

  5. #18169

    Ghosted

    Sight. Some of these hoes are so terrible at communicating.

    Finally got some time for hobby. Set up an appointment with Brazilian mixed Bella, got to the place and asked for room number, she just replied no. Like WTF. LOL.

    The sad thing is, she was already my back up plan, my plan A also ghosted and never sent an address after saying she would.

  6. #18168
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBuzz  [View Original Post]
    How do we go about contacting her? I didn't find any digits on the page
    Hit the contact link then hit the show number next to the mobile icon.

  7. #18167

    Jordan

    Has anybody heard from Jordan? 40 ish tiny white woman with bolt ons? I haven't heard from her in two months I think. She would regularly text me about every 2 weeks. She had a little addiction and I hope it didn't beat her.

    Thanks.

    Blake 0678.

  8. #18166

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcr85  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one going by name Kiera? She's on Marshall st In Petersburg. Thanks.
    What site was she on?

    Thanks.

    Paratrooper 57.

  9. #18165

    Kiera

    What site did you find her on?

    Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rcr85  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one going by name Kiera? She's on Marshall st In Petersburg. Thanks.

  10. #18164

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugrepva  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love

    She's brand new. Just started 3 weeks ago. She's still learning what to do.

    I had good luck communicating with her versus a previous report.

    She's in an apartment complex in Hanover that's very safe and her place is clean.

    Her ad says she's in her 40's. Let me be clear. She's closer to having a Medicare card than she is to 40. That being said she aims to please and exceeded my expectations. If you haven't visited a mature provider this might be a good one to start with. She has a great body for someone her age. Some baby damage, or age in the mid section, but not distracting. She does have very nice pierced bolt-ons and dresses in sexy outfits. According to her she's a former stripper and will provide a lap dance to warm things up. She also has toys at the ready and claims to be a squirter. She plays EVERYTHING safe, which is what I prefer initially. YMMV. Her page lists only hour visits, but she has more options available and will text you her offering.

    Service - 8 She said she's been watching a lot of porn lately to up her game.

    Attitude - 10.

    Monkey. Nope.

    She definitely wants to please!
    How do we go about contacting her? I didn't find any digits on the page.

  11. #18163

    Michelle

    She's back and looking for Sm only that will treat her with kindness and not be assholes. I have digits for senior only.

  12. #18162

    Khory

    I made the drive to see her a few weeks ago. Two things stand out to me. One the neighbor that lives in front of her said to me I know where you're going she sure is getting a lot of visitors. Number two I was a bit concerned pulling in because two state uncles live in the complex as well. She is older than 40's and lives with a dude that is out of town most of the week. Nice lady just be careful based on the traffic etc. And yes she does play safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey14  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the breakdown. I'm in the same age zip code, so this sounds encouraging. I live a bit away from her so trying to get things moving with her online offerings. No luck. Yet.

  13. #18161
    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    She's not overweight at all no body fat whatsoever. I'll put it like this she has the same shape as Kryss with the thickness of smoke with Lynn's tits.
    I've seen her a handful of times too. She's built like a brick shithouse. I've always had a good time with her.

  14. #18160

    Kiera

    Anybody know this one going by name Kiera? She's on Marshall st In Petersburg. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2CFBF2E1-DC22-4047-89CE-F1D7D8F43984.jpg‎   CB708569-F656-4B45-8575-87E7C9CC2D87.jpg‎  

  15. #18159
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugrepva  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love

    She's brand new. Just started 3 weeks ago. She's still learning what to do.

    I had good luck communicating with her versus a previous report.

    She's in an apartment complex in Hanover that's very safe and her place is clean.

    Her ad says she's in her 40's. Let me be clear. She's closer to having a Medicare card than she is to 40. That being said she aims to please and exceeded my expectations. If you haven't visited a mature provider this might be a good one to start with. She has a great body for someone her age. Some baby damage, or age in the mid section, but not distracting. She does have very nice pierced bolt-ons and dresses in sexy outfits. According to her she's a former stripper and will provide a lap dance to warm things up. She also has toys at the ready and claims to be a squirter. She plays EVERYTHING safe, which is what I prefer initially. YMMV. Her page lists only hour visits, but she has more options available and will text you her offering.

    Service - 8 She said she's been watching a lot of porn lately to up her game.

    Attitude - 10.

    Monkey. Nope.

    She definitely wants to please!
    Appreciate the breakdown. I'm in the same age zip code, so this sounds encouraging. I live a bit away from her so trying to get things moving with her online offerings. No luck. Yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape