Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 329 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2641

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton2807  [View Original Post]
    Could someone tell me if all these are good? Could you send me the location of Pine and contact info of Ruby? Thanks in advance.
    One post and you need info?

    Here's some advice, you need to give in order to get. May I suggest that you do some homework in the library / history of posts here, go get some personal experience, then come back and report your findings. Then maybe someone will be more inclined to share info with you.

  2. #2640

    Cathay

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton2807  [View Original Post]
    Could someone tell me if all these are good? Could you send me the location of Pine and contact info of Ruby? Thanks in advance.
    Cathay is strictly a massage with a DIY ending. I have been a few times and they give a decent massage but I have never had anything else.

  3. #2639

    Cathay, Ruby and Pine

    Could someone tell me if all these are good? Could you send me the location of Pine and contact info of Ruby? Thanks in advance.

  4. #2638

    Ruby

    Is Ruby worth the visit? Lately I've discovered that AMPs have been lacking in the area.

  5. #2637

    It town a few days

    I'll be in your guys area a few days. Where could one go and get a decent massage with a good flip? Thanks in advance.

  6. #2636

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkBust  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck here? First time today and some teasing but don't want to go if that's all it will be.
    I have never had any luck there and massage not the best either.

  7. #2635

    No it now hot stone

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanGuy3  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean K Stone Spa? If so, was the provider the one known as Coffee? God I hope so. She was always so flirty. I loved it.
    It in niota off highway.

  8. #2634

    Hot Stone worker?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Well damn covid screwed AMPs up. Have to start over building trust for " things " again. But the big fake boobed Asian is there again. Was right lipped about where she went to before the outbreak.
    Do you mean K Stone Spa? If so, was the provider the one known as Coffee? God I hope so. She was always so flirty. I loved it.

  9. #2633

    Cuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve411  [View Original Post]
    I've also visited Grace multiple times and I agree. She is very pleasant and accommodating, no rush just enjoy her company. She makes sure you intend to come back.
    I have seen her once but personally I think she is a little overpriced but that's just my opinion.

  10. #2632

    Ivy massage

    Anyone have any luck here? First time today and some teasing but don't want to go if that's all it will be.

  11. #2631

    Cuddle Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.
    I have been with her a couple times.

    Nice lady, talks a lot and quite old. But very tight, skilled and kind.

  12. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.
    I've also visited Grace multiple times and I agree. She is very pleasant and accommodating, no rush just enjoy her company. She makes sure you intend to come back.

  13. #2629

    Cuddle therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.
    Seen her awhile back. Saw her in her home that's in the middle of remodeling and renovating.

    She's good conversation, good mood, smiling laughing and joking.

    Not a clock watcher. Everything covered.

    But a pleasant change from the "let's go, let's get done, then get out".

  14. #2628

    Cuddle Therapy?

    Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.

  15. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Help me cause I'm inexperienced but what is FS? Full Service? Does that mean more than a happy ending? Like actual sex? Thanks.
    Yes, "FS" = "full service".

    Click the "abbreviations" tab at the top of the page (or here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations) for the most common abbreviations used in this forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape