Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 328 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMs  [View Original Post]
    RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.

    Thanks,

    JaG.
    Sorry. RR = RubRatings

  2. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    I've always found it frustrating that RR has listings for Chatt but only if you knew to go directly to the page by adding / Chattanooga to the url. Our fair city has never been on the main page that lists all if the cities. At least not that I've ever seen. Frankly I've been amazed that there have been any Chatt ads at all given that they are semi-hidden in this way.

    Anyway that changed today. This morning I emailed the RR admin with an inquiry and lo and behold he not only replied but took action. Maybe now that we are actually on the cities list, RR might become a more viable resource for us. Particularly given that STG is becoming overrun with spam and scams.

    One can dream anyway.

    -Speed.
    RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.

    Thanks,

    JaG.

  3. #2649

    Chatt finally listed on RR cities page, FYI

    I've always found it frustrating that RR has listings for Chatt but only if you knew to go directly to the page by adding / Chattanooga to the url. Our fair city has never been on the main page that lists all if the cities. At least not that I've ever seen. Frankly I've been amazed that there have been any Chatt ads at all given that they are semi-hidden in this way.

    Anyway that changed today. This morning I emailed the RR admin with an inquiry and lo and behold he not only replied but took action. Maybe now that we are actually on the cities list, RR might become a more viable resource for us. Particularly given that STG is becoming overrun with spam and scams.

    One can dream anyway.

    -Speed.

  4. #2648

    Ivy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to stop by here. No extras what so ever. Not even a flip for massage. Maybe it's due to covid but highly doubt I will be back. Massage was maybe a 6/10.
    Had the EXACT same experience, never came close to touching me. No repeat for me!

  5. #2647

    Ivy Massage

    Was finally able to stop by here. No extras what so ever. Not even a flip for massage. Maybe it's due to covid but highly doubt I will be back. Massage was maybe a 6/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Ivy massage recently? I see that they are posting on STG so it makes me curious as if they are offering additional services. I'm thinking of swinging by sometime time this week and will update you all on my visit. Please let me know if you have been and received additional services. Hate to waste time LOL.

  6. #2646

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    If they're advertising on Skipthegames.com they're offering more than a rubdown. I've seen the ads and they're offering full service.
    I checked their ad on STG and it's mild; not suggesting extras. I've been there many times before COVID and there's never been extras.

  7. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Ivy massage recently? I see that they are posting on STG so it makes me curious as if they are offering additional services. I'm thinking of swinging by sometime time this week and will update you all on my visit. Please let me know if you have been and received additional services. Hate to waste time LOL.
    Do you mean Ivy on Gunbarrel?

  8. #2644
    If they're advertising on Skipthegames.com they're offering more than a rubdown. I've seen the ads and they're offering full service.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZZShooter  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a short time and do not know this term STG. Where I lived previous we used rubmaps.

  9. #2643

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Ivy massage recently? I see that they are posting on STG so it makes me curious as if they are offering additional services. I'm thinking of swinging by sometime time this week and will update you all on my visit. Please let me know if you have been and received additional services. Hate to waste time LOL.
    I've been here a short time and do not know this term STG. Where I lived previous we used rubmaps.

  10. #2642

    Ivy Massage

    Has anyone been to Ivy massage recently? I see that they are posting on STG so it makes me curious as if they are offering additional services. I'm thinking of swinging by sometime time this week and will update you all on my visit. Please let me know if you have been and received additional services. Hate to waste time LOL.

  11. #2641

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton2807  [View Original Post]
    Could someone tell me if all these are good? Could you send me the location of Pine and contact info of Ruby? Thanks in advance.
    One post and you need info?

    Here's some advice, you need to give in order to get. May I suggest that you do some homework in the library / history of posts here, go get some personal experience, then come back and report your findings. Then maybe someone will be more inclined to share info with you.

  12. #2640

    Cathay

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton2807  [View Original Post]
    Could someone tell me if all these are good? Could you send me the location of Pine and contact info of Ruby? Thanks in advance.
    Cathay is strictly a massage with a DIY ending. I have been a few times and they give a decent massage but I have never had anything else.

  13. #2639

    Cathay, Ruby and Pine

    Could someone tell me if all these are good? Could you send me the location of Pine and contact info of Ruby? Thanks in advance.

  14. #2638

    Ruby

    Is Ruby worth the visit? Lately I've discovered that AMPs have been lacking in the area.

  15. #2637

    It town a few days

    I'll be in your guys area a few days. Where could one go and get a decent massage with a good flip? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape