High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 329 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Got a very enjoyable massage today at Ruby. Only one girl working. I hit the timing just right because over the course of an hour three people came in and had to be told to come back. One guy called on the phone and I could tell from listening in that there was a language problem. Sure enough my masseuse brings me the cordless phone to talk to him. So there I am lying there in my birthday suit giving a would-be customer directions to the place. Can't make this stuff up. (If it was one of you guys on the phone, nice to talk to you.).
    What options for the finish?

  2. #2625

    Ruby customer service may I help you?

    Got a very enjoyable massage today at Ruby. Only one girl working. I hit the timing just right because over the course of an hour three people came in and had to be told to come back. One guy called on the phone and I could tell from listening in that there was a language problem. Sure enough my masseuse brings me the cordless phone to talk to him. So there I am lying there in my birthday suit giving a would-be customer directions to the place. Can't make this stuff up. (If it was one of you guys on the phone, nice to talk to you.).

  3. #2624

    Pine

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Hey decided to take a trip to Pine Spa after seeing the ad about getting FS. Was greeted by Korean middle age woman, decent looking in the face. Opted for 30 minutes so was 60 damage. Massage was subpar but it did feel good when she walked on my back (haven't had that in awhile). She did allow some roaming but never any direct touching if you know what I mean. On flip, there was some negotiation for HE, FS was never offered and turned down when I asked. Tipped 40 for HE. I didn't get her name but she was the only one working but did say she had two other women working with her but they were out of town. I may revisit to see if I get another woman.
    Where is Pine located?

  4. #2623

    Hot stone spa

    Well damn covid screwed AMPs up. Have to start over building trust for " things " again. But the big fake boobed Asian is there again. Was right lipped about where she went to before the outbreak.

  5. #2622

    Pine Spa

    Hey decided to take a trip to Pine Spa after seeing the ad about getting FS. Was greeted by Korean middle age woman, decent looking in the face. Opted for 30 minutes so was 60 damage. Massage was subpar but it did feel good when she walked on my back (haven't had that in awhile). She did allow some roaming but never any direct touching if you know what I mean. On flip, there was some negotiation for HE, FS was never offered and turned down when I asked. Tipped 40 for HE. I didn't get her name but she was the only one working but did say she had two other women working with her but they were out of town. I may revisit to see if I get another woman.

  6. #2621

    Pine spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie55  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by Pine Spa today. Table shower and massage 5 out of 10. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Therapist was late 40's to early 50's. Thick but.

    Actually pretty. $80 for the hour and another $100 on the flip for FS.
    Hey,

    Help me cause I'm inexperienced but what is FS? Full Service? Does that mean more than a happy ending? Like actual sex? Thanks.

  7. #2620

    Pine Spa

    Decided to stop by Pine Spa today. Table shower and massage 5 out of 10. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Therapist was late 40's to early 50's. Thick but.

    Actually pretty. $80 for the hour and another $100 on the flip for FS.

  8. #2619

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemie1  [View Original Post]
    Aroma was a waste of time for me 3 times.
    I was headed there today but now I'll make other plans. Thanks for the information.

  9. #2618

    Aroma

    Aroma was a waste of time for me 3 times.

  10. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by HayBusa001  [View Original Post]
    Not at aroma but ruby massage has open back up I just left there.
    Ruby in Ft O is open again? What are the rates / tip?

  11. #2616

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZZShooter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Is there one girl who's better than the other?
    The older lady provided the best experience for me. The other younger girl was alright at best.

  12. #2615

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    The times I've been no assist has been provided. However, I was allowed to roam a bit. Never been to Ruby, I heard it got closed down a few months back.
    Thanks! Is there one girl who's better than the other?

  13. #2614

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZZShooter  [View Original Post]
    What isn't at Aroma? I'm a bit confused.
    The times I've been no assist has been provided. However, I was allowed to roam a bit. Never been to Ruby, I heard it got closed down a few months back.

  14. #2613

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by HayBusa001  [View Original Post]
    Not at aroma but ruby massage has open back up I just left there
    What isn't at Aroma? I'm a bit confused.

  15. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went it was OK. Don't go in expecting FS though. More so DIY.
    Not at aroma but ruby massage has open back up I just left there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape