Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 524 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea Bambi / Priscilla / whatever other names she used. Thanks for the help.
    Stormy. Great ass, bad news.

  2. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Has a bad rep. Check the posts she went by Bambi I believe.
    Oh yea Bambi / Priscilla / whatever other names she used. Thanks for the help.

  3. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675004554790

    Anyone have info on her or a name I can search? Want to say she was one to avoid but I don't remember.
    Has a bad rep. Check the posts she went by Bambi I believe.

  4. #2944

    Info

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675004554790

    Anyone have info on her or a name I can search? Want to say she was one to avoid but I don't remember.

  5. #2943

    Torrington chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/183966502693

    I'm going to see this lady this week. Has anyone seen her? I'll post whatever my experience is. Thanks and stay safe.
    She sent me a face shot. Didn't look good. I passed.

  6. #2942

    Any info

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/183966502693

    I'm going to see this lady this week. Has anyone seen her? I'll post whatever my experience is. Thanks and stay safe.

  7. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    He is referring to this ad.

    Comment in Dby board is she was begging for party supplies when contacted.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/767755481857
    I text it, only covered sex, NOTHING else. Bye.

  8. #2940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    No face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    He is referring to this ad.

    Comment in Dby board is she was begging for party supplies when contacted.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/767755481857
    Offering everything but winning lottery number. Stinks.

  9. #2939

    Little bad Petite baby 21 yo

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead.
    He is referring to this ad.

    Comment in Dby board is she was begging for party supplies when contacted.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/767755481857

  10. #2938

    Ree?

    Ree.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/664700255129

    She's prob been reviewed here but can't seem to find any info since the search function won't fing anything with just 3 letters. I inquired about her awhile ago on a Danbury board and was told she was a SW and had plenty info on her from the Waterbury section. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #2937

    Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen her several times and can confirm the accuracy of this report. She's very upfront and doesn't hide anything. The very first time I saw her she asked if she could smoke some crack before we got started. As far as performance, I don't think I've really ever had a bad experience with her.
    She was on the stroller in Waterbury 2 weeks ago. Several years ago I took to the park and smash it. To be perfectly candid I, didn't think she was worth the street rate that's why I pass on her a few weeks ago.

  12. #2936
    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    I have been with her a few times. She ranges from being a little bit crazy to a lot crazy. She gave me an economics lesson one time told me 80% of the world's wealth was controlled by Walmart and another company (I forget what she said the other company was). She planned on getting rich by getting hired by Walmart and then taking the company over. She was dead serious she's that kind of crazy. Regarding her performance. That's a crapshoot, too. Had a great time the first time I saw her. Body was nice. She's got that cute Irish look to her. Head game was right on. Tight downstairs and she was very accommodating and responsive. The only issue with the first time was that she asked if I minded if she smoked crack while I ate her. She said that really turned her on. Well, I let her and she was right. And I was rewarded with an enthusiastic session. Second time she had gained some weight and she was crazier. She was definitely just looking for the quick payday and it was nowhere near as good. Third time I ended up driving her around, listening to her craziness as we were going to get a room. Finally, I lost the mood and just dropped her off. Have been meaning to try her out again. She does have potential. My advice would be to negotiate a good rate and give her a shot. I don't remember what I negotiated, but I do remember that she caved to a reduced rate pretty easily. Let us know how it goes.
    I've also seen her several times and can confirm the accuracy of this report. She's very upfront and doesn't hide anything. The very first time I saw her she asked if she could smoke some crack before we got started. As far as performance, I don't think I've really ever had a bad experience with her.

  13. #2935
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo;5057377[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/ODY3MzVmMzlkMWQ4NGQwNTRhNzdiODBhZjJhMWZhMzU1NTFjMQ.jpg[/URL]

    Anyone sampled this delicious looking peach yet? I texted but the convo ended when she requested a face pic from me.

    POO.
    Link is dead.

  14. #2934

    Little bad Petite baby

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/ODY...MzU1NTFjMQ.jpg

    Anyone sampled this delicious looking peach yet? I texted but the convo ended when she requested a face pic from me.

    POO.
    Same here. Said 140 for QV and wanted a face shot. No thanks. Plus those pictures are obviously not real or associated with the provider. Ripped off from web. Just another BS poster in my estimation.

  15. #2933

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    I have been with her a few times. She ranges from being a little bit crazy to a lot crazy. She gave me an economics lesson one time told me 80% of the world's wealth was controlled by Walmart and another company (I forget what she said the other company was). She planned on getting rich by getting hired by Walmart and then taking the company over. She was dead serious she's that kind of crazy. Regarding her performance. That's a crapshoot, too. Had a great time the first time I saw her. Body was nice. She's got that cute Irish look to her. Head game was right on. Tight downstairs and she was very accommodating and responsive. The only issue with the first time was that she asked if I minded if she smoked crack while I ate her. She said that really turned her on. Well, I let her and she was right. And I was rewarded with an enthusiastic session. Second time she had gained some weight and she was crazier. She was definitely just looking for the quick payday and it was nowhere near as good. Third time I ended up driving her around, listening to her craziness as we were going to get a room. Finally, I lost the mood and just dropped her off. Have been meaning to try her out again. She does have potential. My advice would be to negotiate a good rate and give her a shot. I don't remember what I negotiated, but I do remember that she caved to a reduced rate pretty easily. Let us know how it goes.
    That's an awesome review.

    I did text her and she is very responsive. She quoted me. 7-15, .8-20, 1.2-hh, 1.7-hr. I thought that was pretty funny 15 or 20 minute. I asked her if she stares at the clock. Anyway she is flexible, I'll give it a try.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape