Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 524 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Ruby? I've been texting her a few times this month but no response. She usually responds, even if it is late or day after. Service was pretty good.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject
    I heard she went into a treatment program.

  2. #2948

    Ruby in Thompston

    Anyone heard from Ruby? I've been texting her a few times this month but no response. She usually responds, even if it is late or day after. Service was pretty good.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject

  3. #2947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea Bambi / Priscilla / whatever other names she used. Thanks for the help.
    Stormy. Great ass, bad news.

  4. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Has a bad rep. Check the posts she went by Bambi I believe.
    Oh yea Bambi / Priscilla / whatever other names she used. Thanks for the help.

  5. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675004554790

    Anyone have info on her or a name I can search? Want to say she was one to avoid but I don't remember.
    Has a bad rep. Check the posts she went by Bambi I believe.

  6. #2944

    Info

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/675004554790

    Anyone have info on her or a name I can search? Want to say she was one to avoid but I don't remember.

  7. #2943

    Torrington chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/183966502693

    I'm going to see this lady this week. Has anyone seen her? I'll post whatever my experience is. Thanks and stay safe.
    She sent me a face shot. Didn't look good. I passed.

  8. #2942

    Any info

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/183966502693

    I'm going to see this lady this week. Has anyone seen her? I'll post whatever my experience is. Thanks and stay safe.

  9. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    He is referring to this ad.

    Comment in Dby board is she was begging for party supplies when contacted.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/767755481857
    I text it, only covered sex, NOTHING else. Bye.

  10. #2940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    No face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    He is referring to this ad.

    Comment in Dby board is she was begging for party supplies when contacted.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/767755481857
    Offering everything but winning lottery number. Stinks.

  11. #2939

    Little bad Petite baby 21 yo

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead.
    He is referring to this ad.

    Comment in Dby board is she was begging for party supplies when contacted.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/767755481857

  12. #2938

    Ree?

    Ree.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/664700255129

    She's prob been reviewed here but can't seem to find any info since the search function won't fing anything with just 3 letters. I inquired about her awhile ago on a Danbury board and was told she was a SW and had plenty info on her from the Waterbury section. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  13. #2937

    Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen her several times and can confirm the accuracy of this report. She's very upfront and doesn't hide anything. The very first time I saw her she asked if she could smoke some crack before we got started. As far as performance, I don't think I've really ever had a bad experience with her.
    She was on the stroller in Waterbury 2 weeks ago. Several years ago I took to the park and smash it. To be perfectly candid I, didn't think she was worth the street rate that's why I pass on her a few weeks ago.

  14. #2936
    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    I have been with her a few times. She ranges from being a little bit crazy to a lot crazy. She gave me an economics lesson one time told me 80% of the world's wealth was controlled by Walmart and another company (I forget what she said the other company was). She planned on getting rich by getting hired by Walmart and then taking the company over. She was dead serious she's that kind of crazy. Regarding her performance. That's a crapshoot, too. Had a great time the first time I saw her. Body was nice. She's got that cute Irish look to her. Head game was right on. Tight downstairs and she was very accommodating and responsive. The only issue with the first time was that she asked if I minded if she smoked crack while I ate her. She said that really turned her on. Well, I let her and she was right. And I was rewarded with an enthusiastic session. Second time she had gained some weight and she was crazier. She was definitely just looking for the quick payday and it was nowhere near as good. Third time I ended up driving her around, listening to her craziness as we were going to get a room. Finally, I lost the mood and just dropped her off. Have been meaning to try her out again. She does have potential. My advice would be to negotiate a good rate and give her a shot. I don't remember what I negotiated, but I do remember that she caved to a reduced rate pretty easily. Let us know how it goes.
    I've also seen her several times and can confirm the accuracy of this report. She's very upfront and doesn't hide anything. The very first time I saw her she asked if she could smoke some crack before we got started. As far as performance, I don't think I've really ever had a bad experience with her.

  15. #2935
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo;5057377[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/ODY3MzVmMzlkMWQ4NGQwNTRhNzdiODBhZjJhMWZhMzU1NTFjMQ.jpg[/URL]

    Anyone sampled this delicious looking peach yet? I texted but the convo ended when she requested a face pic from me.

    POO.
    Link is dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape