Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 523 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7832
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2852

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is not retired. I saw her at her place last week. She replied to a text I sent looking for an incall in 5 minutes. Went for QV. Did some covered doggy and finished with a BBBJ CIM with spit. That was the good part. Everything else was less than memorable. She kept her dress on thru the entire time because of the "healing infected wound from the car hitting her" and "spider bites" and some other BS condition that made it hard to touch her without her flinching! Heard all about her string of misfortunes before we started. I listened patiently but frankly wasn't convinced. She's cute and friendly but the sex was a bore. No thanks. Not sure what all the hype is about.
    Such an unlucky girl being hit by a car so many times. She must have several insurance settlements coming her way. The spider bites is a new one.

  2. #2851
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.
    I made the mistake of seeing Tiffany the other night. Definitely not healthy, I'm staying away.

  3. #2850

    Old hippie in Naugatuck

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/676054424756

    Save your money and fuel. If those pics are her they are literally at LEAST 20 years old. She's an old worn down sickly looking woman. Not demons sickly but like just old lady lived a hard life maybe battled some kind of illness sickly. She's old and unattractive and the pics of they are her are from a MUCH much better time in her life.

  4. #2849

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.
    Tiffany is not retired. I saw her at her place last week. She replied to a text I sent looking for an incall in 5 minutes. Went for QV. Did some covered doggy and finished with a BBBJ CIM with spit. That was the good part. Everything else was less than memorable. She kept her dress on thru the entire time because of the "healing infected wound from the car hitting her" and "spider bites" and some other BS condition that made it hard to touch her without her flinching! Heard all about her string of misfortunes before we started. I listened patiently but frankly wasn't convinced. She's cute and friendly but the sex was a bore. No thanks. Not sure what all the hype is about.

  5. #2848

    Can't touch this

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    One of the guys in here reported about her, said she was pretty good but had a messy place she was staying in, I'll visit her sooner or later.
    That is Liz, I met her when she first started out in Danbury a couple years ago. Back then she was a S / W, she wasn't that bad back than. If she got in your car and told her your not interested, she would leave until you paid her. Service is really bad, no kissing, touching, I mean boobs or butt. No Cim, she is the worst of the worst.

    Move on, she is not worth it.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.
    You probably right you saw Tiffany. She texted me yesterday asking how am I doing and when I'm coming to see her.

    If you saw her S / W, I'm wondering if she lost her wheels.

  7. #2846

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.

  8. #2845

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    One of the guys in here reported about her, said she was pretty good but had a messy place she was staying in, I'll visit her sooner or later.

  9. #2844

  10. #2843

    Any Info would be appreciated

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...w/011591192069

    Anyone info would be appreciated have not been on the Waterbury site for a while you can PM me if you have any intel

    Thanks

  11. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday afternoon and service was ok but pictures are definitely touched up and much heavier in reality. Easy setup and pleasant enough but would not repeat.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/372530411118
    Did you see Kiki or Angie? The link you post is Angie. I saw Angie a few years ago in Shelton when she was going by Hennessey. At the time her pics were accurate and her services were as advertised.

  12. #2841

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Radco28  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one. Does she rob people. Her ad states that she is accused of stealing money. She looks cute. Anyone have any info to share. Thanks.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/236708057710
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading a review about Mimi unfortunately it wasn't positive. If you read her add she even touches on that review.

    "ATTENTION THERE IS AN AD GOINF AROUND ABOUT ME. TO WHOMEVER CARES. I DO NOT ROB ANYONE, I WORK VERY HARD FOR MY MONEY, AND I AM ONLY HERE TO PROVIDE A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME. I AM THE REAL DEAL, NOT A FAKE. PLEASE DISREGARD THESE ACCUSATIONS BEING MADE AGAINST ME. I NEVER LEAVE A CLIENT DISSATISFIED. EVER. AND THAT IS A PROMISE".

    Personal I say go with your gut also try and find that review.
    Look at what someone posted on STG about her today. I never seen her but she's friends with another lowlife provider that's currently in the hartford area. Who really knows what the truth is but any provider with a suspicion of robbery its best to avoid and play it safe.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/722091648708

  13. #2840

    Re: Mimi Updated

    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading a review about Mimi unfortunately it wasn't positive. If you read her add she even touches on that review.

    "ATTENTION THERE IS AN AD GOINF AROUND ABOUT ME. TO WHOMEVER CARES. I DO NOT ROB ANYONE, I WORK VERY HARD FOR MY MONEY, AND I AM ONLY HERE TO PROVIDE A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME. I AM THE REAL DEAL, NOT A FAKE. PLEASE DISREGARD THESE ACCUSATIONS BEING MADE AGAINST ME. I NEVER LEAVE A CLIENT DISSATISFIED. EVER. AND THAT IS A PROMISE".

    Personal I say go with your gut also try and find that review.
    I knew I read this somewhere turns out it was on STG. Again I would still go with my gut. See screenshots attached.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/722091648708

    Again go with that gut Instinct.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200927_095158.jpg‎   20200927_095315.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200927-094451_Chrome.jpg‎   20200927_095325.jpg‎   20200927_095235.jpg‎  


  14. #2839

    Re: Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Radco28  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one. Does she rob people. Her ad states that she is accused of stealing money. She looks cute. Anyone have any info to share. Thanks.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/236708057710
    I remember reading a review about Mimi unfortunately it wasn't positive. If you read her add she even touches on that review.

    "ATTENTION THERE IS AN AD GOINF AROUND ABOUT ME. TO WHOMEVER CARES. I DO NOT ROB ANYONE, I WORK VERY HARD FOR MY MONEY, AND I AM ONLY HERE TO PROVIDE A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME. I AM THE REAL DEAL, NOT A FAKE. PLEASE DISREGARD THESE ACCUSATIONS BEING MADE AGAINST ME. I NEVER LEAVE A CLIENT DISSATISFIED. EVER. AND THAT IS A PROMISE".

    Personal I say go with your gut also try and find that review.

  15. #2838

    Frances. Here to make your dreams come true

    Does anyone have any experience with this one. Does she rob people. Her ad states that she is accused of stealing money. She looks cute. Anyone have any info to share. Thanks.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/236708057710

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape