Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6427

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had much luck getting texted back from providers lately but DeeDee from Frankfort took me up on an offer to hang out. 1st off she has a incall on a private street which is clean and relatively smoke free. 2 she is the girl in the pics BUT they are OLD pics. 3 she is very sweet and does know how to take care of a guy Rates are fairly reasonable but for the same you can get a younger provider (if they return your damned texts and don't ghost you). She gave a. Pretty good back massage to start the only bad thing is I smelled like lotion afterwards. Then to BBBJ where sure did offer cim (should have take her up on that) next titty fuck those bolt ones, from there we've went to Mish and finished in the bag. She really does make a lot of sexy noises and works her kitty which is good because I've definitely had tighter. Overall it was a good experience and got the job done. Would I repeat. Only if I didn't have a better option out there.
    If you've ever seen her in person then you know why she calls herself DD. Met her back in August for an Incall at her private location off the second Frankfort exit. Not much room for parking but I made it work. Walked in and she was def the girl in the pics, was freshly showered and had her hair up and music playing. We chatted a little to break the ice and she lit some candles and showed me her wardrobe of sexy outfits and told me to pick one out for her. Went to her bedroom and started with DFK, then BBBJ. One of the best I ever had in my opinion never used her hands. From there she slipped on the cover and got on top, with more DFK. Earlier she had told me her fav position was lazy dog but I never got to try it out because she's pretty good at CG. Finished and she cleaned me up, more DFK and a little more chatting. She told me sometimes she has a duo partner but they've been unreliable in the past. Overall she was very accommodating and unlike some other providers she actually cares about making sure you have a good time, I prefer older providers so to me she's the perfect package. Damage was 80 for hh. If it wasn't for the fact that she's all the way in Frankfort she would be my new ATF. YMMV.

  2. #6426

    Kartia

    Amazing young lady with great conversation.

  3. #6425
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #6424

    Kartia, questionable at best.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/053002637382

    Tried hooking up with this chick. Asked straight out about 1 hour out call in Lex. She wanted to play 20 questions. NEVER could get a straight answer to any question. She, he, or whoever, wanted to play "word games". Fuck that!

    If she's real, I hope one of you guys has better luck. But I'm too fucking old for silly ass games.

    You all be safe out there.

  5. #6423

    "Dr Joy"

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorthKy  [View Original Post]
    I only found one review of the ebony provider Dr Joy and it's almost two years old. Has anyone seen her recently and can I get some information? You can DM me if you prefer. Does anyone know of a good ebony provider in Lexington? I see some posting but no reviews. I appreciate your help.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/667069631439
    My experience with her was NOT good. What she has most of, is ATTITUDE! YMMV. If you try her, I hope so.

    You all be safe out there.

  6. #6422

    Dr Joy

    I only found one review of the ebony provider Dr Joy and it's almost two years old. Has anyone seen her recently and can I get some information? You can DM me if you prefer. Does anyone know of a good ebony provider in Lexington? I see some posting but no reviews. I appreciate your help.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/667069631439

  7. #6421

    Pics vs Reality

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rachel a week or so ago and while the service was good and she was nice and all the pictures are not even close. Yes others warned me in posts but I did not think they could be that far off but I was wrong.

    Room was pretty trashed and smelled heavy of smoke.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/971898059036
    That's disappointing. I'm assuming she didn't look better in person LOL.

  8. #6420

    Rachel

    I saw Rachel a week or so ago and while the service was good and she was nice and all the pictures are not even close. Yes others warned me in posts but I did not think they could be that far off but I was wrong.

    Room was pretty trashed and smelled heavy of smoke.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/971898059036

  9. #6419

    Kelsey / Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    LOL, that's what got me took. (Listening to the little head) Very NICE body that's for sure!! Not bad skills either, would had repeated for sure! And you can still see her, just make sure you don't play her games, and you be in control of your visit, and you should be fine. HELL no I would never see her at my place!!
    I might be tripping but did that Lacey / Becky provider get the same place / unit that Kelsey / Steph had before she went on vacation? That just hit me LOL. Hopefully she will have her living situation figured out when she returns, definitely miss her.

  10. #6418

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yes, keep them reviews coming! Little head desperately wants to see that body in person LOL.
    LOL, that's what got me took. (Listening to the little head) Very NICE body that's for sure!! Not bad skills either, would had repeated for sure! And you can still see her, just make sure you don't play her games, and you be in control of your visit, and you should be fine. HELL no I would never see her at my place!!

  11. #6417

    Angel on TRYST

    Angel is gorgeous and sexy her pics are accurate she is one of the best providers I've ever seen she is awesome I recommend she is a must-see enjoyed my visit very much and I will be repeating with her she is top-notch.

  12. #6416

    Eva Calidor?

    Anyone familiar with this one? Haven't seen her ad before and didn't see anything from a search here. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva_calidor

  13. #6415

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    You guys be the judge? My post from 3/5/2020
    Yes, keep them reviews coming! Little head desperately wants to see that body in person LOL.

  14. #6414

    Wrong number

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Unusual looking. Smoking bod and excellent skills. Have not seen her post on STG in a while but has ad on Tryst. Doesn't respond to text. Probably a user.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexisex
    The number in her current ad is different than on tryst, try the one on this ad, I haven't seen her and have contemplated it myself.

    A few times, if you do please let me know.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/779150570145

  15. #6413

    My post on Natisha, when she was Samantha

    You guys be the judge? My post from 3/5/2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I got took, and right behind my back! I popped real early has I thought would for a fast BBBJ and cover on for mish. Said okay I'll go twice with you. Well I got up and cleaned up and she was dressed. I said we still have time. She said can you run me to my weed man, I said sure WTH. We head out the door, I go first so she can lock the door, slam, and she locked the door!! I knew something was not right when I first got there, but the little head won out, because my normal girl didn't text me back in time today. It won't happen again when I get those feels of RUN!! Didn't plan on TOFTT this way, but glad I did for you guys.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/947720756126

    Said she (was) a dancer for years in all the clubs, looked like a user also, marks everywhere. So I hope the word gets out about her!

    Be save out there guys!!
    Last edited by Motor61; 11-07-20 at 08:51. Reason: adding date of post 3/5/2020

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape