Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Was just trying to be helpful and make sure you were aware. No need to be a rude.
    I had no intentions of being rude and apologize if I can off as such. I appreciated the help and should of said that in my response post. I am still looking for any info on her. If not I'll just take the plunge because I am a sucker for big boobs. I saw she had two Non-descrip reviews on EB, but those aren't that trustworthy. I know there is someone on here that has seen her.

  2. #6411

    Russian babe-Alexi

    Has anyone seen her lately? Unusual looking. Smoking bod and excellent skills. Have not seen her post on STG in a while but has ad on Tryst. Doesn't respond to text. Probably a user.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexisex

  3. #6410

    Yep

    That's me. Move over. LOL.

    Seriously. If you live over in Beaumont and take 30 minutes to get to I-75 it could be. From Hamburg area it's right at an hour for me. Depends on starting point I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.

    [=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.
    [ / QUOTE].

  4. #6409
    She is a solid provider. I bit difficult to set up the first meeting, but after that she was willing to try and accommodate my schedule. Friendly, know her role, I would put the in the top 10% of providers in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.

  5. #6408

    Point taken

    All legitimate points, and I don't disagree with anything you said. I am relatively new to the group and I also take a lot of the reviews here with a grain of salt. However, you were also new at some point I assume and would have appreciated a heads up from time to time. Or, for all we know you're Natasha and you're trying to cover your ass. Because we all know that a lot of the working girls are on here as well.

    One thing I have learned since joining the group, and the hobby is that we have to watch out for each other. You can trust me or not. We are all grown adults and can make our own decisions. I did delete the text (before I got caught with them on my phone— if you know what I mean) back and forth between us, and would have been more than happy to share.

    If you're part of this group, we are all here for the same reason. We just need to be safe, and watch out for each other. None of us want to see anything unfortunate happen to any of us.

    Be safe boys!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.

  6. #6407

    Natasha Recent Experience

    I've seen her 2 or 3 times. No complaints, although I'm not a fan of fake boobs. But Sunday I texted her. She said OK, was on her way to Lexington, set up a place to meet. Texted me saying she was at the motel. Gave me a room number which turned out to be some random room occupied by some older man. Went dark after that. I called her. She identified herself as Natasha, said a few cuss words, and hung up! I have no idea why she did that. I doubt she even remembered me from previous visits. Weird. Will not repeat!

  7. #6406

    It's more than hour

    Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.

    [=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles. [ / QUOTE].

  8. #6405

    Natasha is really a thief

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.
    Natasha is a thief for sure. She cashed an dashed me in the past.

  9. #6404

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw the location and that she is 90 minutes south of Lexington. Me being in Lexington will put me closer to her location than I am currently as I live in Elizabethtown. I will be out that way on business anyway and wanted to know if anyone had experience with her, not her general location. Thanks again.
    Was just trying to be helpful and make sure you were aware. No need to be a rude.

  10. #6403

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.
    I was planning on construction.

  11. #6402

    Clarify my post

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.
    Just to be clear, I've never seen her. I've only read the posts as well. I would love for her to be real and not get cash and dashed too. I'd love to see some more senior posts too.

  12. #6401

    Natasha, thief?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    It's a damned shame because she could make a shitload of money if she used that body for what she's advertising!
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.

  13. #6400

    Natasha the Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her. Thief. Got me today for 80. But she has nice boobs.
    It's a damned shame because she could make a shitload of money if she used that body for what she's advertising!

  14. #6399

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Makes a good effort to please. Can be a bit difficult to scheduel as she has a real job and supplements her income with this. Take her puppy a treat and all is good
    Stay away from her. Thief. Got me today for 80. But she has nice boobs.

  15. #6398

    You drive slow

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.
    Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape