Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 17947
-
11-07-20 08:27 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 75I had no intentions of being rude and apologize if I can off as such. I appreciated the help and should of said that in my response post. I am still looking for any info on her. If not I'll just take the plunge because I am a sucker for big boobs. I saw she had two Non-descrip reviews on EB, but those aren't that trustworthy. I know there is someone on here that has seen her.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 07:03 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 274Russian babe-Alexi
Has anyone seen her lately? Unusual looking. Smoking bod and excellent skills. Have not seen her post on STG in a while but has ad on Tryst. Doesn't respond to text. Probably a user.
https://tryst.link/escort/alexisex
-
11-06-20 23:18 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 568Yep
That's me. Move over. LOL.
Seriously. If you live over in Beaumont and take 30 minutes to get to I-75 it could be. From Hamburg area it's right at an hour for me. Depends on starting point I guess.
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 16:13 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 68She is a solid provider. I bit difficult to set up the first meeting, but after that she was willing to try and accommodate my schedule. Friendly, know her role, I would put the in the top 10% of providers in the area.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 15:52 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 79Point taken
All legitimate points, and I don't disagree with anything you said. I am relatively new to the group and I also take a lot of the reviews here with a grain of salt. However, you were also new at some point I assume and would have appreciated a heads up from time to time. Or, for all we know you're Natasha and you're trying to cover your ass. Because we all know that a lot of the working girls are on here as well.
One thing I have learned since joining the group, and the hobby is that we have to watch out for each other. You can trust me or not. We are all grown adults and can make our own decisions. I did delete the text (before I got caught with them on my phone— if you know what I mean) back and forth between us, and would have been more than happy to share.
If you're part of this group, we are all here for the same reason. We just need to be safe, and watch out for each other. None of us want to see anything unfortunate happen to any of us.
Be safe boys!
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 15:18 #6407Regular Member

Posts: 2Natasha Recent Experience
I've seen her 2 or 3 times. No complaints, although I'm not a fan of fake boobs. But Sunday I texted her. She said OK, was on her way to Lexington, set up a place to meet. Texted me saying she was at the motel. Gave me a room number which turned out to be some random room occupied by some older man. Went dark after that. I called her. She identified herself as Natasha, said a few cuss words, and hung up! I have no idea why she did that. I doubt she even remembered me from previous visits. Weird. Will not repeat!
-
11-06-20 14:27 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 345It's more than hour
Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.
[=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.
It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles. [ / QUOTE].
-
11-06-20 14:17 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 41Natasha is really a thief
Natasha is a thief for sure. She cashed an dashed me in the past.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 13:33 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 327Wow
Was just trying to be helpful and make sure you were aware. No need to be a rude.
Originally Posted by RangerLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 13:31 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 327Lol
I was planning on construction.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:25 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 571Clarify my post
Just to be clear, I've never seen her. I've only read the posts as well. I would love for her to be real and not get cash and dashed too. I'd love to see some more senior posts too.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:15 #6401Banned Member

Posts: 415Natasha, thief?
Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
11-06-20 08:25 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 571Natasha the Thief
It's a damned shame because she could make a shitload of money if she used that body for what she's advertising!
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 00:10 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 79Thief
Stay away from her. Thief. Got me today for 80. But she has nice boobs.
Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 23:57 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 568You drive slow
Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.












Reply With Quote




