Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6406

    It's more than hour

    Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.

    [=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles. [ / QUOTE].

  2. #6405

    Natasha is really a thief

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.
    Natasha is a thief for sure. She cashed an dashed me in the past.

  3. #6404

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw the location and that she is 90 minutes south of Lexington. Me being in Lexington will put me closer to her location than I am currently as I live in Elizabethtown. I will be out that way on business anyway and wanted to know if anyone had experience with her, not her general location. Thanks again.
    Was just trying to be helpful and make sure you were aware. No need to be a rude.

  4. #6403

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.
    I was planning on construction.

  5. #6402

    Clarify my post

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.
    Just to be clear, I've never seen her. I've only read the posts as well. I would love for her to be real and not get cash and dashed too. I'd love to see some more senior posts too.

  6. #6401

    Natasha, thief?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    It's a damned shame because she could make a shitload of money if she used that body for what she's advertising!
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.

  7. #6400

    Natasha the Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her. Thief. Got me today for 80. But she has nice boobs.
    It's a damned shame because she could make a shitload of money if she used that body for what she's advertising!

  8. #6399

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Makes a good effort to please. Can be a bit difficult to scheduel as she has a real job and supplements her income with this. Take her puppy a treat and all is good
    Stay away from her. Thief. Got me today for 80. But she has nice boobs.

  9. #6398

    You drive slow

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.
    Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.

  10. #6397

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I was actually in the middle of setting up something with her until I seen this post. Thank you for letting us know of this thief.
    Stay away from that chick! If you do see her get my money back.

  11. #6396

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    Boys! It was bound to happen soon or later, but I finally got taken. Natasha totally set me up. I tried to be careful but let my guard down two seconds. Even though I had a feeling something wasn't right. I contacted her and she replied pretty quick. Told me she was stranded down in Stanton and needed a ride back to Lexington. As luck would have it, I happen to working close by. So being a gentleman I offered her a ride back to Lexington. She seemed sweet. Let me play with her tits and kitty on the ride back. Said she had a room at red roof but needed to pick up a key from her friend (red flag #1). Friend wasn't home, but said we could run up to extended stay. Get there and she asked if I wanted to go in and get a room with her. I told her I would give her the cash, but she had to leave her things in the truck. Comes back out and says we got a room. Get to the room and they are cleaning it. They get done after 2-3 min. We walk to the room and she says she lost the key (red flag#2). She goes back to lobby in still have her stuff in my truck. I didn't notice the car pull up behind me. She comes back. Says she got a new key as I get out she jumps in the car and they take off. I followed them through town for a bit and finally just got tired of it. I hope she enjoys her fix. Be careful out there, there are crooks out there everywhere.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/200665315650
    I was actually in the middle of setting up something with her until I seen this post. Thank you for letting us know of this thief.

  12. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.
    Yeah I saw the location and that she is 90 minutes south of Lexington. Me being in Lexington will put me closer to her location than I am currently as I live in Elizabethtown. I will be out that way on business anyway and wanted to know if anyone had experience with her, not her general location. Thanks again.

  13. #6394

    Natasha- thief

    Boys! It was bound to happen soon or later, but I finally got taken. Natasha totally set me up. I tried to be careful but let my guard down two seconds. Even though I had a feeling something wasn't right. I contacted her and she replied pretty quick. Told me she was stranded down in Stanton and needed a ride back to Lexington. As luck would have it, I happen to working close by. So being a gentleman I offered her a ride back to Lexington. She seemed sweet. Let me play with her tits and kitty on the ride back. Said she had a room at red roof but needed to pick up a key from her friend (red flag #1). Friend wasn't home, but said we could run up to extended stay. Get there and she asked if I wanted to go in and get a room with her. I told her I would give her the cash, but she had to leave her things in the truck. Comes back out and says we got a room. Get to the room and they are cleaning it. They get done after 2-3 min. We walk to the room and she says she lost the key (red flag#2). She goes back to lobby — in still have her stuff in my truck. I didn't notice the car pull up behind me. She comes back. Says she got a new key as I get out she jumps in the car and they take off. I followed them through town for a bit and finally just got tired of it. I hope she enjoys her fix. Be careful out there, there are crooks out there everywhere.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/200665315650

  14. #6393

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers. I am asking for any information on this provider. I have a tripped planned to Lexington next week and wanted to take the plunge. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9155942

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...787/6064013590
    Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.

  15. #6392

    Chocolate. Waste of time

    Tried setting up something with this one, the appointment time came around and she didn't show up. I texted her to ask where she's at, she just responds "at home". Total waste of time guys!!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/083250477395

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape