Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 17941
-
11-06-20 14:27 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 344It's more than hour
Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.
[=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.
It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles. [ / QUOTE].
-
11-06-20 14:17 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 39Natasha is really a thief
Natasha is a thief for sure. She cashed an dashed me in the past.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 13:33 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 327Wow
Was just trying to be helpful and make sure you were aware. No need to be a rude.
Originally Posted by RangerLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 13:31 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 327Lol
I was planning on construction.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:25 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 571Clarify my post
Just to be clear, I've never seen her. I've only read the posts as well. I would love for her to be real and not get cash and dashed too. I'd love to see some more senior posts too.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:15 #6401Banned Member

Posts: 415Natasha, thief?
Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
11-06-20 08:25 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 571Natasha the Thief
It's a damned shame because she could make a shitload of money if she used that body for what she's advertising!
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 00:10 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 79Thief
Stay away from her. Thief. Got me today for 80. But she has nice boobs.
Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 23:57 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 568You drive slow
Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.
-
11-05-20 22:03 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 79Stay away
Stay away from that chick! If you do see her get my money back.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 20:11 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 1002Wow
I was actually in the middle of setting up something with her until I seen this post. Thank you for letting us know of this thief.
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 14:32 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 75Yeah I saw the location and that she is 90 minutes south of Lexington. Me being in Lexington will put me closer to her location than I am currently as I live in Elizabethtown. I will be out that way on business anyway and wanted to know if anyone had experience with her, not her general location. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 14:04 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 79Natasha- thief
Boys! It was bound to happen soon or later, but I finally got taken. Natasha totally set me up. I tried to be careful but let my guard down two seconds. Even though I had a feeling something wasn't right. I contacted her and she replied pretty quick. Told me she was stranded down in Stanton and needed a ride back to Lexington. As luck would have it, I happen to working close by. So being a gentleman I offered her a ride back to Lexington. She seemed sweet. Let me play with her tits and kitty on the ride back. Said she had a room at red roof but needed to pick up a key from her friend (red flag #1). Friend wasn't home, but said we could run up to extended stay. Get there and she asked if I wanted to go in and get a room with her. I told her I would give her the cash, but she had to leave her things in the truck. Comes back out and says we got a room. Get to the room and they are cleaning it. They get done after 2-3 min. We walk to the room and she says she lost the key (red flag#2). She goes back to lobby — in still have her stuff in my truck. I didn't notice the car pull up behind me. She comes back. Says she got a new key as I get out she jumps in the car and they take off. I followed them through town for a bit and finally just got tired of it. I hope she enjoys her fix. Be careful out there, there are crooks out there everywhere.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/200665315650
-
11-05-20 11:04 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 327Location
Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.
Originally Posted by RangerLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 10:15 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 177Chocolate. Waste of time
Tried setting up something with this one, the appointment time came around and she didn't show up. I texted her to ask where she's at, she just responds "at home". Total waste of time guys!!
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/083250477395










Reply With Quote





