Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 771 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 821 871 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6391

    Raven

    Fellow mongers. I am asking for any information on this provider. I have a tripped planned to Lexington next week and wanted to take the plunge. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9155942

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...787/6064013590

  2. #6390

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    There was a comment on 10-13-2020 that states that she is the real deal. Search the forum for Bella the Barbie.

    See this one and notice the phone numbers are the same.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/775363844548
    She's legit. Awesome attitude. Fun time. My new atf.

  3. #6389

    Anyone Remember Lexi Nexus?

    Anyone remember Lexi Nexus? I saw her about 5 years ago and IMHO she might have been the best looking provider I've seen in this area. Decent menu as well. She's back in Lexington but the only place I've seen her advertise is P411. She goes by Madison Ayers now and will be here (according to her ad) through the 29th. Can't vouch for her looks or service now as a lot can change in 5 years. She's now asking 3 bones an hour.

    Be sent and have fun, Ace.

  4. #6388

    Megan Leah

    For those of you who remember her form back in her glory days or recently when she popped up in Winchester or most recently advertising out of Georgetown. She apparently passed away today, saw where someone said cardiac arrest so my guest is most likely from complications using.

  5. #6387

    Also goes by Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    What's up boys! Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this beauty? I searched her but didn't find anything.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/661236320919
    There was a comment on 10-13-2020 that states that she is the real deal. Search the forum for Bella the Barbie.

    See this one and notice the phone numbers are the same.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/775363844548

  6. #6386

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    She goes by "Allie". Not the super popular Allie. She is on here (this forum) her user name is Akbby666. I'ver never seen her but about almost a year ago she was all set up to come to my place for an outcall and she kept texting for about 2 hours that she was on her way. Then had to stop and buy gas. Then had to stop and buy a soda. Then had to stop to charge her phone. Just weird, random shit. I told her to kick rocks at that point. Waste of time.
    I did end up texting her and just when I thought we were a go she just stopped. Now that I look back at some of the responses which were rather bizarre I am probably better off. 2284.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...4/950499084243

  7. #6385

    Bri

    What's up boys! Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this beauty? I searched her but didn't find anything.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/661236320919

  8. #6384

    Angel in Danville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    I've had to verify like that before with one other girl, in another town; she kept it private. So that's really not a concern to me. I have a profession that would be in jeopardy for sure, as did she. I actually got to eventually know her name, age everything and we became close. I'll drive to BFE out of my way for someone I don't have to worry about drug issues, getting robbed or worrying about anything else I might bring home with me, but that's just me. I also think she looks far from a skank as some of the other local providers we got running around LOL. But we each have our own likes and willingness to do things for pussy especially if it's good LOL.
    Well I can tell agent 18 that I've been verified by her for months and there's not been an issue with my identity and I'm going to see her this weekend.

  9. #6383

    Dr Joy

    I've seen Dr. Joy for a duo session. It didn't really work for me, too rushed and mechanical. It just felt very pre-rehearsed, so I didn't repeat.

    The second one I don't think I've seen, but I did notice she was advertising duos with Icey so she may well be a freak LOL. I might just give her a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here has some info on one of these two. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/172532193847

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/334392617940

  10. #6382

    Anyone have any info on these two?

    I'm sure someone here has some info on one of these two. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/172532193847

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/334392617940

  11. #6381

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    I see that Lacey is advertising again, anyone seen her since she came back up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/779721207756
    Yes I have. Same location, same great provider. She looks terrific and was a fabulous time! Will repeat.

  12. #6380

    Angel

    I have seen her, and she's as advertised. Drop dead gorgeous and very fit.

    JR.

    Quote Originally Posted by CleanFun1960  [View Original Post]
    No first hand experience with this one, but based on the pics, I'm willing to bet a lot older than you would think and a lot heavier than you would think.

  13. #6379
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Verification-she wants my name, picture will then verify on social media. $250 hr. Not to mention she is in Bum F. Egypt. I like most have a SO, a profession. The last thing I need is for some skank with my personal information Thanks but no thanks.
    I've had to verify like that before with one other girl, in another town; she kept it private. So that's really not a concern to me. I have a profession that would be in jeopardy for sure, as did she. I actually got to eventually know her name, age everything and we became close. I'll drive to BFE out of my way for someone I don't have to worry about drug issues, getting robbed or worrying about anything else I might bring home with me, but that's just me. I also think she looks far from a skank as some of the other local providers we got running around LOL. But we each have our own likes and willingness to do things for pussy especially if it's good LOL.

  14. #6378

    Lacey

    I see that Lacey is advertising again, anyone seen her since she came back up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/779721207756

  15. #6377
    No first hand experience with this one, but based on the pics, I'm willing to bet a lot older than you would think and a lot heavier than you would think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Looking to treat myself with maybe someone a little higher end. If the experience is one that is worth it, and not with some of the headaches our local talent can provide from time to time. Curious to Angel and what to expect and how long the verification process takes? About what age is she?

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-807

    Looking for this weekend as my birthday present to myself, or drive north for the night and try out some of the talent in my old stomping grounds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape