Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 771 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 821 871 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6399

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Makes a good effort to please. Can be a bit difficult to scheduel as she has a real job and supplements her income with this. Take her puppy a treat and all is good
    Stay away from her. Thief. Got me today for 80. But she has nice boobs.

  2. #6398

    You drive slow

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.
    Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.

  3. #6397

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I was actually in the middle of setting up something with her until I seen this post. Thank you for letting us know of this thief.
    Stay away from that chick! If you do see her get my money back.

  4. #6396

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    Boys! It was bound to happen soon or later, but I finally got taken. Natasha totally set me up. I tried to be careful but let my guard down two seconds. Even though I had a feeling something wasn't right. I contacted her and she replied pretty quick. Told me she was stranded down in Stanton and needed a ride back to Lexington. As luck would have it, I happen to working close by. So being a gentleman I offered her a ride back to Lexington. She seemed sweet. Let me play with her tits and kitty on the ride back. Said she had a room at red roof but needed to pick up a key from her friend (red flag #1). Friend wasn't home, but said we could run up to extended stay. Get there and she asked if I wanted to go in and get a room with her. I told her I would give her the cash, but she had to leave her things in the truck. Comes back out and says we got a room. Get to the room and they are cleaning it. They get done after 2-3 min. We walk to the room and she says she lost the key (red flag#2). She goes back to lobby in still have her stuff in my truck. I didn't notice the car pull up behind me. She comes back. Says she got a new key as I get out she jumps in the car and they take off. I followed them through town for a bit and finally just got tired of it. I hope she enjoys her fix. Be careful out there, there are crooks out there everywhere.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/200665315650
    I was actually in the middle of setting up something with her until I seen this post. Thank you for letting us know of this thief.

  5. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.
    Yeah I saw the location and that she is 90 minutes south of Lexington. Me being in Lexington will put me closer to her location than I am currently as I live in Elizabethtown. I will be out that way on business anyway and wanted to know if anyone had experience with her, not her general location. Thanks again.

  6. #6394

    Natasha- thief

    Boys! It was bound to happen soon or later, but I finally got taken. Natasha totally set me up. I tried to be careful but let my guard down two seconds. Even though I had a feeling something wasn't right. I contacted her and she replied pretty quick. Told me she was stranded down in Stanton and needed a ride back to Lexington. As luck would have it, I happen to working close by. So being a gentleman I offered her a ride back to Lexington. She seemed sweet. Let me play with her tits and kitty on the ride back. Said she had a room at red roof but needed to pick up a key from her friend (red flag #1). Friend wasn't home, but said we could run up to extended stay. Get there and she asked if I wanted to go in and get a room with her. I told her I would give her the cash, but she had to leave her things in the truck. Comes back out and says we got a room. Get to the room and they are cleaning it. They get done after 2-3 min. We walk to the room and she says she lost the key (red flag#2). She goes back to lobby — in still have her stuff in my truck. I didn't notice the car pull up behind me. She comes back. Says she got a new key as I get out she jumps in the car and they take off. I followed them through town for a bit and finally just got tired of it. I hope she enjoys her fix. Be careful out there, there are crooks out there everywhere.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/200665315650

  7. #6393

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers. I am asking for any information on this provider. I have a tripped planned to Lexington next week and wanted to take the plunge. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9155942

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...787/6064013590
    Ad states she is in London. That's 90 mims south of lexington.

  8. #6392

    Chocolate. Waste of time

    Tried setting up something with this one, the appointment time came around and she didn't show up. I texted her to ask where she's at, she just responds "at home". Total waste of time guys!!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/083250477395

  9. #6391

    Raven

    Fellow mongers. I am asking for any information on this provider. I have a tripped planned to Lexington next week and wanted to take the plunge. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9155942

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...787/6064013590

  10. #6390

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    There was a comment on 10-13-2020 that states that she is the real deal. Search the forum for Bella the Barbie.

    See this one and notice the phone numbers are the same.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/775363844548
    She's legit. Awesome attitude. Fun time. My new atf.

  11. #6389

    Anyone Remember Lexi Nexus?

    Anyone remember Lexi Nexus? I saw her about 5 years ago and IMHO she might have been the best looking provider I've seen in this area. Decent menu as well. She's back in Lexington but the only place I've seen her advertise is P411. She goes by Madison Ayers now and will be here (according to her ad) through the 29th. Can't vouch for her looks or service now as a lot can change in 5 years. She's now asking 3 bones an hour.

    Be sent and have fun, Ace.

  12. #6388

    Megan Leah

    For those of you who remember her form back in her glory days or recently when she popped up in Winchester or most recently advertising out of Georgetown. She apparently passed away today, saw where someone said cardiac arrest so my guest is most likely from complications using.

  13. #6387

    Also goes by Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    What's up boys! Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this beauty? I searched her but didn't find anything.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/661236320919
    There was a comment on 10-13-2020 that states that she is the real deal. Search the forum for Bella the Barbie.

    See this one and notice the phone numbers are the same.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/775363844548

  14. #6386

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    She goes by "Allie". Not the super popular Allie. She is on here (this forum) her user name is Akbby666. I'ver never seen her but about almost a year ago she was all set up to come to my place for an outcall and she kept texting for about 2 hours that she was on her way. Then had to stop and buy gas. Then had to stop and buy a soda. Then had to stop to charge her phone. Just weird, random shit. I told her to kick rocks at that point. Waste of time.
    I did end up texting her and just when I thought we were a go she just stopped. Now that I look back at some of the responses which were rather bizarre I am probably better off. 2284.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...4/950499084243

  15. #6385

    Bri

    What's up boys! Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this beauty? I searched her but didn't find anything.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/661236320919

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape