Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 17947
-
11-04-20 12:14 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 243Anyone have any info on these two?
I'm sure someone here has some info on one of these two. Thanks in advance.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/172532193847
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/334392617940
-
11-04-20 10:40 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 182Lacey
Yes I have. Same location, same great provider. She looks terrific and was a fabulous time! Will repeat.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 08:42 #6380Senior Member

Posts: 177Angel
I have seen her, and she's as advertised. Drop dead gorgeous and very fit.
JR.
Originally Posted by CleanFun1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 08:04 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 154I've had to verify like that before with one other girl, in another town; she kept it private. So that's really not a concern to me. I have a profession that would be in jeopardy for sure, as did she. I actually got to eventually know her name, age everything and we became close. I'll drive to BFE out of my way for someone I don't have to worry about drug issues, getting robbed or worrying about anything else I might bring home with me, but that's just me. I also think she looks far from a skank as some of the other local providers we got running around LOL. But we each have our own likes and willingness to do things for pussy especially if it's good LOL.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 02:57 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 92Lacey
I see that Lacey is advertising again, anyone seen her since she came back up.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/779721207756
-
11-03-20 15:14 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 133No first hand experience with this one, but based on the pics, I'm willing to bet a lot older than you would think and a lot heavier than you would think.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:36 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 188Great report here.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
I get up that way from time to time and she's my type. But the house company is a deal killer.
-
11-03-20 14:19 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 292Angel in Danville
I've got a date set up with Angel this Saturday I will post after my date how it goes.
-
11-03-20 14:12 #6374Senior Member

Posts: 345No Thank You
Verification-she wants my name, picture will then verify on social media. $250 hr. Not to mention she is in Bum F. Egypt. I like most have a SO, a profession. The last thing I need is for some skank with my personal information Thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 12:30 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 172Allie
Unfortunately I have to agree. I've seen her a few times over the years. And have seen her recently. Definitely lost her figure. The BBBJ was good, not the best but good. Would not GFE. Avoided it. And she had in the past. So I don't know what was up with that. If I'm just looking for a BBBJ cim, I'd see her again. But that would be it. Now, compared to a lot, she is very friendly, nice, and real. Not a B at all. And so many of them have just become too full of themselves.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 09:41 #6372Banned Member

Posts: 415Allie review
Wow! I'm sorry to hear you had just a so-so visit with Allie! Maybe she was having an off day, cause my experiences with her were just the opposite. I'm not huge, but a bit larger than average, and her deep throat skills were amazing, IMHO. The only somewhat negative thing I could say is that she's put on some extra pounds. But then, so have I! LOL
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
11-03-20 08:40 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 571Allie review
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/217069437626
So I finally dreamt of sing Allie yesterday.
Pros: clean, nice incall w / no smoke smell, good BBBJ, ok K9, allow DATY good rate $60 qv /$100 hhr.
Cons: smaller than expected tata's, kind of awkward, not very vocal or responsive TO ANYTHING, not a GFE.
Overall: a let down after all the hype. Can't see myself repeating. Maybe we just didn't click but after trying to set up last week and being double booked on last week I expected a bit more. YMMV of course but for me I'll move on.
-
11-03-20 06:23 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 172Verification process
I guess it depends on ones personal situation, if there is a SO, work, etc, but I would never give my name and pic. Who knows where that could go.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 23:07 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 154MILF Angel
Looking to treat myself with maybe someone a little higher end. If the experience is one that is worth it, and not with some of the headaches our local talent can provide from time to time. Curious to Angel and what to expect and how long the verification process takes? About what age is she?
https://tryst.link/escort/angel-807
Looking for this weekend as my birthday present to myself, or drive north for the night and try out some of the talent in my old stomping grounds.
-
11-02-20 22:05 #6368Regular Member

Posts: 3She was ok
Well I went and seen cherry. It was not bad at all great at giving head. But she wouldn't do anal I even offered more money still didn't. But everything else was alright. She's even a good woman to talk to. I asked about the review she got not that long ago? She said she didn't feel that well that day. Buy I will repeat as soon as possible. But I'm still trying other girls out. To make sure the one I pick to be a regular is right on the money. So guys try her out. Give her a benefit of a doubt. Also I didn't have all the money she was asking for her services she worked with me on it. Sorry I still haven't figured out how to put the girls ads on here yet. But I can provide the number 859.xxx9776. Happy hunting my fellow mongers.












Reply With Quote




