Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,536 to 23,550 of 41288
-
11-05-20 12:55 #17753Regular Member

Posts: 8Nice lady, but a shitshow experience
I have, PM me for details LOL. Nice lady in a bad spot.
Originally Posted by DudeJax904
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 11:55 #17752Senior Member

Posts: 580Disappointment
Truly disappointing. I guess she is retired. Oh well maybe I'll give this one a try and she will be just as good. I can hope.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 08:17 #17751Senior Member

Posts: 60Vibe
Maybe it was Charlie Sheen. "I don't pay them to come over," he'd told an interviewer who'd questioned the actor's occasional preference for call girls. "I pay them to leave. ".
-
11-05-20 07:00 #17750Regular Member

Posts: 14Reports?
Anyone ever partaken in this? I know, I know. It's a case of WTF?! But just curious if anyone broke down and TOFTT?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/486962155560
-
11-04-20 23:36 #17749Senior Member

Posts: 708Saw her about a week and a half ago. Pics accurate. Low end notell rooming with he are "SISTER" She bathed before I arrived but there was an unkeptness oder. Not necessarily a stench but musty street walking bird bath order from below with the rest of the body fresh and too much perfume. She's trying. I cannot recall the performance. I will not try again.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 21:21 #17748Senior Member

Posts: 628She's from
South Carolina?
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 19:57 #17747Senior Member

Posts: 554Thank you! I figured that smh. Thanks again bro.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 19:54 #17746Senior Member

Posts: 554Thank you!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 19:19 #17745Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes, those pics are really old. I tried to see her once, but was grossed out by her performance and smell. This is what you'll get.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 17:41 #17744Senior Member

Posts: 2027Fancy
She went by 'Fancy' 6-7 years ago, had a cute body then. Put up wet and rode hard, so to speak. I'd pass, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 17:10 #17743Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
I know she's posted for a while but can't remember ever seeing any reviews about her. Anyone jabe any Intel before I make the call?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/361723072277
-
11-04-20 12:39 #17742Senior Member

Posts: 170Sara
Columbian bam bam.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 10:19 #17741Senior Member

Posts: 109Can't remember
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/330441716857
Any info, I know she's been reviewed but don't know name or remember if the reviews were good or bad.
-
11-03-20 16:53 #17740Senior Member

Posts: 144Mandarin
So last night I was out late, checked STG and was going to hit up destiny but tried this one.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/730527656128
Coms were good, incall was safe. Asked if she had roommates was told no. Light was on in second bedroom and son was sleeping on the couch. She is eager to please, started with BBBJ, slapped a cover on and rode me like I was a bull, finished in mish with her giving a HJ to cum on belly. $ for 30 and will repeat.
-
11-03-20 15:18 #17739Senior Member

Posts: 316Sara
Nope she is not. Sara you are referring to is Brazilian. This Sara is pure Colombian Bam Bam.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






