Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 41302
-
11-03-20 12:27 #17737Senior Member

Posts: 583Sara from ages ago
Hey Dallas. Is it the same as this Sara? This gem was my favorite for the longest time but I have not seen her ads in forever.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1476398
-
11-03-20 11:13 #17736Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
11-03-20 09:33 #17735Senior Member

Posts: 243Damn
She looks good in that picture. Have report coming.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 08:24 #17734Senior Member

Posts: 38Issues
Yeh something is definitely not working properly.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 08:18 #17733Regular Member

Posts: 1STG issues
Yes. Nothing loading up.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 06:36 #17732Senior Member

Posts: 1247Kendall
Agreed! And now she's working with "Savannah" the drunk. I'm sure she's introduced her to a whole other world. SMH! Let the down spiral begin.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 05:37 #17731Senior Member

Posts: 351Site issues
Looks like STG is having issues today. Anyone else seeing this?
-
11-03-20 05:17 #17730Senior Member

Posts: 554I didn't even notice that! LOL.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 04:29 #17729Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
11-02-20 22:33 #17728Senior Member

Posts: 302Nah.
She'll fuck a brotha. I've smashed a couple times. She actually had a nice body and was a cool chick. At least she had a nice ass. I never reviewed her because it wasn't anything that special and nobody asked about her. This was a few years ago. But her prices are ridiculous now too. I saw her for 40/ qv once and 50/ qv the next.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 22:04 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 348Vivienne in Orange Park
I've dreamed about this beautiful young lady before, but I wanted to take a moment and recognize how great she is in case there's anyone out there looking for a good dream. I was pressed for time, and rather than contacting someone else who would probably just lie and say they were available (we've all been there and done that), I contacted Vivienne because I knew I would get a straight answer. Fortunately for me, she was available for a dream, and I'm really glad she was! She has a beautiful face and smile. Great body with gorgeous, natural breasts, and an ass that won't quit! As I said, I needed to have this dream quickly due to time constraints, so I went for a hhr incall for 120 Mario coins. So worth it! In my dream, she displayed her incredible mic skills, and then it was on to K9. There's nothing like dreaming about hitting Vivienne from behind and seeing that gorgeous ass backing up on your rod. She squeezed every drop out of me as I exploded into the bag! It was just the relief I was looking for, and the dream ended with a hug and some nice chat. She doesn't rush you out the door. Vivienne has a safe and spotless incall location, too. No management and no knocks on the door, either. She is a rare gem in a city full of scammers and unreliable providers.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/246431358018
-
11-02-20 21:25 #17726Senior Member

Posts: 176Then she'll steal yo wife and steal yo kids.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
(sorry, got that meme stuck in my head after reading that.).
-
11-02-20 21:07 #17725Senior Member

Posts: 260Kendall
She has went to shit!! The candy has eaten her up! If she was the only girl available I'd stay home and get a new porn subscription and take care of it myself!
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 20:46 #17724Senior Member

Posts: 1247Those poor animals! 😭.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 20:45 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 107Payton J
Don't know what's up with her these days. Saw her, probably 2 years ago, and had a great time. Reached out today and comms were good, everything tracking and then interrogation starts on my way to her place. She cancels on me when I'm AT HER INCALL because I can't remember the hotel I saw her at 2 years ago. WTF? Be advised.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





