High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17753

    Nice lady, but a shitshow experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever partaken in this? I know, I know. It's a case of WTF?! But just curious if anyone broke down and TOFTT?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/486962155560
    I have, PM me for details LOL. Nice lady in a bad spot.

  2. #17752

    Disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Nope she is not. Sara you are referring to is Brazilian. This Sara is pure Colombian Bam Bam.
    Truly disappointing. I guess she is retired. Oh well maybe I'll give this one a try and she will be just as good. I can hope.

  3. #17751

    Vibe

    Maybe it was Charlie Sheen. "I don't pay them to come over," he'd told an interviewer who'd questioned the actor's occasional preference for call girls. "I pay them to leave. ".

  4. #17750

    Reports?

    Anyone ever partaken in this? I know, I know. It's a case of WTF?! But just curious if anyone broke down and TOFTT?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/486962155560

  5. #17749
    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/330441716857

    Any info, I know she's been reviewed but don't know name or remember if the reviews were good or bad.
    Saw her about a week and a half ago. Pics accurate. Low end notell rooming with he are "SISTER" She bathed before I arrived but there was an unkeptness oder. Not necessarily a stench but musty street walking bird bath order from below with the rest of the body fresh and too much perfume. She's trying. I cannot recall the performance. I will not try again.

  6. #17748

    She's from

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Columbian bam bam.
    South Carolina?

  7. #17747
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    She went by 'Fancy' 6-7 years ago, had a cute body then. Put up wet and rode hard, so to speak. I'd pass, but YMMV.
    Thank you! I figured that smh. Thanks again bro.

  8. #17746
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, those pics are really old. I tried to see her once, but was grossed out by her performance and smell. This is what you'll get.
    Thank you!

  9. #17745
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I know she's posted for a while but can't remember ever seeing any reviews about her. Anyone jabe any Intel before I make the call?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/361723072277
    Yes, those pics are really old. I tried to see her once, but was grossed out by her performance and smell. This is what you'll get.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail (1).jpg‎   thumbnail.jpeg‎  

  10. #17744

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I know she's posted for a while but can't remember ever seeing any reviews about her. Anyone jabe any Intel before I make the call?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/361723072277
    She went by 'Fancy' 6-7 years ago, had a cute body then. Put up wet and rode hard, so to speak. I'd pass, but YMMV.

  11. #17743

    Anyone has any Intel?

    I know she's posted for a while but can't remember ever seeing any reviews about her. Anyone jabe any Intel before I make the call?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/361723072277

  12. #17742

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Nope she is not. Sara you are referring to is Brazilian. This Sara is pure Colombian Bam Bam.
    Columbian bam bam.

  13. #17741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Can't remember

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/330441716857

    Any info, I know she's been reviewed but don't know name or remember if the reviews were good or bad.

  14. #17740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Mandarin

    So last night I was out late, checked STG and was going to hit up destiny but tried this one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/730527656128

    Coms were good, incall was safe. Asked if she had roommates was told no. Light was on in second bedroom and son was sleeping on the couch. She is eager to please, started with BBBJ, slapped a cover on and rode me like I was a bull, finished in mish with her giving a HJ to cum on belly. $ for 30 and will repeat.

  15. #17739

    Sara

    Nope she is not. Sara you are referring to is Brazilian. This Sara is pure Colombian Bam Bam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dallas. Is it the same as this Sara? This gem was my favorite for the longest time but I have not seen her ads in forever.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1476398

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape