Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15266

    Honey coco

    I had a dream with honey coco. Just out of the shower. No kissing cause of COVID? I'm pretty sure if either of us had it would have got it with or without kissing. DATY, mish, BBBJCIM. Standard rates for half hour $. 5.

  2. #15265

    How Real Is She. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that frequent the little Asians in the motels should check this one out. She's still a little older but ok looks and a more fun attitude. English is nonexistent though, as usual.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199878?layout=list
    At first, I was confused by you saying that she was a little older, since her pics looked great. But honestly, they looked too good to be true, so I reverse-searched them, and it looks like all of them are fake (even without searching, they're obviously not all pictures of the same girl). Even the one where she lists her phone number might be fake, since that same image was posted in Buffalo 24 hours ago. But if you say she's fine, then I'm still sorta interested, since I'm yet to visit an Asian provider. How different is she from the pics? What was the $$ and how old do you reckon she actually is? And most importantly, was it sketchy at all?

  3. #15264

  4. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    This girl doesn't let her handler accept calls from apps. If you used a texting app, that may be why it happened. Sorry, didn't know about it till I asked her.
    She answered my call just fine but said she was texting the info. Maybe she didn't understand I was already there.

  5. #15262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Different situation

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her tonight she texted and gave rated and said call her when I got there which I did. She then said she would texted me. She did but no room number so I texted her back and ask if she was ready 20 minutes later she said yes how long until I got there. I told her I was when I talked to her like she said to do but had left and we would have to try again.
    This girl doesn't let her handler accept calls from apps. If you used a texting app, that may be why it happened. Sorry, didn't know about it till I asked her.

  6. #15261

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that frequent the little Asians in the motels should check this one out. She's still a little older but ok looks and a more fun attitude. English is nonexistent though, as usual.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199878?layout=list
    Tried to see her tonight she texted and gave rated and said call her when I got there which I did. She then said she would texted me. She did but no room number so I texted her back and ask if she was ready 20 minutes later she said yes how long until I got there. I told her I was when I talked to her like she said to do but had left and we would have to try again.

  7. #15260
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    I thought I remembered reports of something like that. She looked very familiar.

    Another member clued me in to her legal name and I thereby found a social media account that talks a lot about recovery. She seems to be working out of a residence and supposedly around her kid's schedule. I wouldn't expect her to cash and dash from her own place and maybe she's not as much drama as she used to be, but I also have a lower tolerance for fuckery than I used to have. Sounds like it probably isn't worth it. Its a shame too because she's so close by.
    She's definitely not worth the drama or the hassle. She will rush you too. Recovery my ass, she's always saying that and still getting fucked up over and over. Your dick might rot and fall off too, she's cute ish but nasty as all hell. Definitely one to be cautious about. Triple wrap and disinfect then burn it just to be safe. You're better off in the streetwalker board.

  8. #15259
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-620-1933

    Hopefully that link works. Been talking to this chick and she seems legitimate. I feel like I've seen her pics before though and I can't remember where or if it was good or bad. So I'm bringing it to the board. Anyone have any experience with this girl?
    Talked with her a few weeks ago and agreed to an incall. When I got to that part of town I asked her which direction I should head and she acted like she had no idea what I was asking. Perhaps it was a stall tactic as she had a prior engagement, but I wasn't up for playing games and I moved on to a different provider and never heard from her again.

  9. #15258
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Drugs are known to make this ***** take off work your money and cause issues. Happened to me.
    I thought I remembered reports of something like that. She looked very familiar.

    Another member clued me in to her legal name and I thereby found a social media account that talks a lot about recovery. She seems to be working out of a residence and supposedly around her kid's schedule. I wouldn't expect her to cash and dash from her own place and maybe she's not as much drama as she used to be, but I also have a lower tolerance for fuckery than I used to have. Sounds like it probably isn't worth it. Its a shame too because she's so close by.

  10. #15257
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-620-1933

    Hopefully that link works. Been talking to this chick and she seems legitimate. I feel like I've seen her pics before though and I can't remember where or if it was good or bad. So I'm bringing it to the board. Anyone have any experience with this girl?
    Drugs are known to make this ***** take off work your money and cause issues. Happened to me.

  11. #15256
    What does older mean? Looks on a 10 scale?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that frequent the little Asians in the motels should check this one out. She's still a little older but ok looks and a more fun attitude. English is nonexistent though, as usual.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199878?layout=list

  12. #15255

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    She is very thin skinned. She is extremely sensitive of any questions at all. If you want to see her you really have to walk on egg shells. I don't think she was cut out for the service industry.
    I can see that. I forgot that I had cancelled on her a couple months ago. She remembered my ph number and originally told me no way in hell. After some back and forth she agreed to see me. She does have a certain system it seems for seeing new guys.

  13. #15254

    Snow or Winter in Plainfield

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-620-1933

    Hopefully that link works. Been talking to this chick and she seems legitimate. I feel like I've seen her pics before though and I can't remember where or if it was good or bad. So I'm bringing it to the board. Anyone have any experience with this girl?

  14. #15253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Motel Asian

    Any of you that frequent the little Asians in the motels should check this one out. She's still a little older but ok looks and a more fun attitude. English is nonexistent though, as usual.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199878?layout=list

  15. #15252
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Howdy. Anyone of you OBFG's know is Ms T is still seeing old friends? I used to run into her at Bob Evans on sside but it's been 3-4 yrs and the last number I have is not working. Ended in 7781. Between her and CassieCapricorn, they got me through some low times.

    Feel free to PM if needed.

    Thanks in advance.

    GB.
    I reached out to her earlier this year and had an appointment setup. On the morning of the appointment, she let me get all the way to her apartment on the south side and then said she wasn't feeling good and wanted to cancel. She had asked me to send a copy of the DL picture and acted like she didn't remember me after we had seen each other 20-30 times but it had been about 5 years. Not really sure what her issue was but I met a lady off of SA shortly after that and have been spending most of my time with her and haven't tried again. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape